TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:06 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1280 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:23 am 

like the recent dump post in the classic stock car thread, but the open wheel side of things. racermac: 1995 PPG Firestone Indy Lights at Portland 1995 CART PPG IndyCar World Series at Cleveland - qualifying (TNN RaceDay AM result report) 1995 PPG Firestone Indy Lights at Cleveland - (ESPN Speedweek...

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:23 pm 

The 2022-23 Formula E World Championship will be the 9th season of the series, and the third world championship. By far the most significant change between this season and last is the introduction of the Gen3 rules package. The new chassis is narrower, shorter and lighter, as are the batteries. The ...

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:33 am 

Couldn't care less. I want 26 cars on the grid. Nothing else matters or satisfies me.

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:31 am 

In the early 90s we had Mansell qualifying 1 full second clear of his teammate. Senna another full second behind that. New teams wont be winning right off the bat and probably will run well at the back but with the cost cap they should be able to get into the fight. Besides, if 2-3 new teams enter t...

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:01 am 

Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:36 pm 

These tyre test practice sessions are pretty rubbish. Race weekends aren't the time for meaningless test sessions. Not helped by the tyres being terrible The longer the Pirelli era has gone on the more obvious it is to me at least, that a big reason why the racing has been crap for the last 5-6 yea...

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:05 pm 

"Shocking, just terrible sprint race, amazingly bad, they do not need to do these" - tbk

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:00 pm 

TCM time at Bathurst, it's raining and the mountain is WET https://eu.motorsport.tv/motorsporttv/video/bathurst-international-race-2/166318 Direct link: https://d13hpouywdrj8a.cloudfront.net/out/v1/08068c856b81496a8ac105c692de3401/push11aus.m3u8 which has the full Stansport broadcast from beginning...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:29 pm 

Mercedes can build the best car on the grid, it won't help much when his team-mate has him in his pocket. I don't think he wants to spend 3-4 years as the number 2 driver. lol, first half of the season mercedes were very publicly running lewis' car as a test car to fix their porpoising - second hal...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:31 pm 

Mercedes can build the best car on the grid, it won't help much when his team-mate has him in his pocket. I don't think he wants to spend 3-4 years as the number 2 driver. lol, first half of the season mercedes were very publicly running lewis' car as a test car to fix their porpoising - second hal...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:55 pm 

lol, first half of the season mercedes were very publicly running lewis' car as a test car to fix their porpoising - second half of the season george has been losing the points battle. that said, george is fast, deserves to be at a top team, and will be a worthy heir whenever lewis decides to retir...

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:56 pm 

After 11th race, Austria: lewis 19 points behind on Russell. After Brazil: lewis 25 points behind on Russell. Your point is invalid sorry for the delayed reply - i'm slow at maths. this really comes down to where you are counting from. excluding lewis' dnf at spa lewis has been outdriving (and out-...

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:42 am 

The Adelaide 500 returns this weekend for the final round of the season and the last round ever for Holden in the main game before the next generation cars are introduced in 2023. Shane van Gisbergen has already wrapped up the title a while ago but there is still something of a battle for the rest o...

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:37 am 

Or they can adopt Indycars approach to levelling the field by having endless safety cars for the most minuscule of reasons. Arguably (well imo) F1 was at it's most exciting when they used to be more liberal with safety cars. They don't need to take the piss and throw a safety car when a marshall fa...

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:03 am 

Awesome to see you both still posting here Schumifan and Codename! Can’t believe it’s over 20 years since I joined this community back on the original board. Lando Norris was three back then! Hope you guys are well. I’m about to hit the big four-zero next week. Doesn’t time fly? I think it’d take a ...

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:58 am 

With the 2022 season having ended it's time to start the thread for a new season and new era of Supercars with the introduction of the new Gen 3 Camaro and Mustang cars. Other notable changes include veterans Lee Holdsworth and Chris Pither leaving and rookies Cameron Hill and Matt Payne coming in, ...

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:34 pm 

Here we go again - pushing for new teams. How many seconds off will these ones be. What's your point, new teams are usually not competitive in their first race and therefore are bad for the sport? I guess we should just hold on tight to existing teams which you just weren't around to witness their ...

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:11 pm 

https://i.imgur.com/Xei6f4P.jpg Race & Track Information (IWSC) : Track Distance : 3.56 miles Turns : 12 Race Distance : 24 hours Sunset / Sunrise : 05:59PM / 07:15AM Total of Laps Run in 2022 : 761 laps Maximum Drive Time : 13 hours total, no more than 4 hours of drive-time across a 6 hour spa...

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:48 pm 

This weekend sees rounds 2 and 3 of this year's world championship from Diriyah in Saudi Arabia. The significant news since Mexico City is that Frijns will be replaced by Kelvin van der Linde, and the proposed fix for the braking issues does work and will be applied to the cars for these races, much...

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:16 pm 

MX-5 season opener later tonight

RACER.com has the stream on YouTube again, alongside the IMSA.tv broadcast
Page 60 of 64 [ Search found more than 1280 matches ]