TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1284 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Is there any streams/footage from Trois Rivieres this weekend btw?

I'll be able to provide action whenever a channel shows the races here. Should be in a few months time lol

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:33 pm 

if only greg had cared so much about gaining positions at the end of the daytona 500

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Liam Griffin is sitting out this weekend due to family commitments.

It's lucky he's a Family Guy.

Think this joke needs more attention tbh

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X_Ot0k4XJc[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:21 pm 

Where do you draw the line with penalties though. Gelzinis took a rival off by being completely unaware. Plato did it deliberately. Which is worse? Y'see, I like taking people off due to being unaware... I also like doing it deliberately, Plato style... Which is better? There's only one way to find...

Post subject: Re: DTM 2012
Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:44 pm 

Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:40 am 

And guess what, Dyson Racing (made of some former Lola employees) has sent a new car project for Indy Lights, scheduled to be adopted in 2014. Basically it's the same project Lola tried to introduce on IndyCar, with some modifications. http://grandepremio.blob.core.windows.net/mycontainer/2012822203...

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 am 

codename_47 wrote:
That was Bristol as fuck

I'm #turningthatintoatwitterhashtag

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:30 pm 

Knockhill: making boring series interesting since 1974.

Well, except British F3 - those races were horrible.

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:49 pm 

Managed to catch the first race. Aron Smith - legend. Plato moaning about speed differences when he's so much faster than the Honda? Lol. It was a little rough from Smith, but Plato didn't seem to be turning into the corner. Smith had to turn in eventually; you could see the BMW going up the inside ...

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:12 am 

I don't understand this 'too easy to pass' stuff. Last year most cars which overtook on the straight were genuinely just a lot faster than the one ahead. The DRS helped, yes, but there were still plenty of passes which were not too easy. And had there been no passing it would have been: "yeah, ...

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:46 pm 

it's not going to rrr... you know. (sorry codename :p)

Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:51 am 

However when it either does nothing or works more like intended there is very little (If any) critisism. Except this couldn't be further from the truth. When it works too well, people bitch. When it doesn't work at all, people bitch. We're all hoping the FIA discovers the happy medium but until the...

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:56 am 

The first half of that race was pretty dull, but the second half was pretty freaking awesome. I love short track racin'.

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
P.S. Has Jean Alesi become a smilee yet, Mr Bean style? :lol:

I'm on it !

:E// :alesi:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:29 am 

I wasn't trying to be a dick. If I misspelled something in a thread title I'd prefer someone just let me know. <shrugs>

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:48 pm 

Seriously shouldn't go that way. Rather have lesser teams and more quality teams. I'm sorry but that's ridiculous and elitist view. I hate that belief, it's the same as some have in F1 saying the three new teams shouldn't be there. There should always be the little guys in every form of motorsport,...

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:21 pm 

Seriously shouldn't go that way. Rather have lesser teams and more quality teams. just to add my 2 cents most people (me as well) have all been complaining at the lack of cars and how spread out the indylights races are. proves 2 things. 1 that less cars is definitely not always better and 2 that j...

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:58 pm 

Stepped noses are out in 2013:

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/ ... 13848.html

Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:28 am 

Some more news from this week's Motorsport News is that Formula Renault UK won't return next season, they're not putting it on.

On the plus side, MN has sources that say Formula Ford will return to the BTCC Support bill next season, with 220bhp in the engine

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:42 pm 

shouldn't Milwaukee be a week after Indy if they want to keep with tradition?
Page 7 of 65 [ Search found more than 1284 matches ]