TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:28 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1286 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: BTCC- HONDA Racing Q&A
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm 

Does the BTCC needs a street race like the Birmingham Superprix to provide a good variety of racing circuits for the series?

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:58 am 

Well, if it stays like this it's going to be a great race

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:29 am 

codename_47 wrote:
RtN wrote:
RtN wrote:
Oh, for fuck's sakes.

Come on Scott Dixon!

I am a curse!

You wanna do us all a favour and start backing Ed Carpenter?

Why not?

Let's go Special Ed!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:09 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Replay number 26 already, get used to seeing that a lot over the course of the next 19 hours!

(Another 2 million YT hits for Mattzel too, congrats :p )

Toyota will now be part of the Le Mans legend. Not for having beaten Audi, but for having beaten Mercedes in the freestyle category.

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:20 pm 

Woodski wrote:
SPEED will be pulling away from Le Mans at 6PM eastern to show a fucking Sprint Cup tire practice.

are you FUCKING kidding me?

It's a very poorly-run network, that's for sure. Someone needs to be sacked for that.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:27 pm 

What a strange call. He didn't seem to jump that start at all. How is that a jump start for Dixon and not RHR, who gained more than Dixon. Brian Barnheart isn't back is he? :( We had a run of good decision in Indycar recently, now it seems that time is over.... No he is not back. We wouldnt have ha...

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:55 pm 

I've grown to like the Delta Wing the more I've learned about it. I still think it was a ridiculous concept for a new Indy car, but it's perfect for Le Mans.

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:40 am 

Robin Miller has confirmed that Randy Bernard's working with Road America's promoter, according to WindTunnel.

Oh Lord, make this happen...

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 pm 

Great discussion. I have only seen the race with half an eye so I can't really add something substantial. I do am trying to imagine what this forum would have been like in '89 and '90 with the Ayrton vs. Alain battles. Pages and pages and pages :p I am so glad we have eventful races and pages of di...

Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm 

Jacks Villen-ooove Speaking of... Discount Tire comments on Villeneuve's actions at Road America: Discount Tire, proud sponsor of the #22 Dodge Challenger in the 2012 NASCAR Nationwide Series with Penske Racing, issued this statement today regarding the June 23 incident with Jacques Villeneuve and ...

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:20 am 

Well if Doctor Who has taught us anything, its how to deal with Stetsons

:lol:

But yeah, good race.

Post subject: Re: 2012 WTCC Discussion
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:51 pm 

Chevrolet pulling out after this season. Can't say I blame them. They've got nothing left to prove and no competition. Where does this leave RML and the drivers though? BTCC please! :D :p That's a surprise! So we got no factory teams left then? Was there any interest for other manufacturers to join...

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:08 pm 

Formula Ford should always be part of the TOCA package. It seems a crime that it is not.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:47 am 

This race has been pretty awesome

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:12 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
I know the Masters have a live stream but will it also show the support races? :?

Usually there is a stream for all the Dutch national races at Zandvoort on the website of the track. So I do think they will show the support series :)

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:52 pm 

Oh look, people complaining about DRS again. Now there's something original.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Edmonton Indy
Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:02 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Great race, great track, great coverage, shame about the finish, I'm sure we'd all love to have seen Sato take it, but its better than nothing....

I shall mark this date in my head.

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:20 pm 

Great onboards when they go to adverts in the US.

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:43 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Ask Paul Tracy how it feels to get screwed out of a win at Indy....

I don't recall Paul Tracy getting screwed... pretty sure I still consider him the 2002 Indy 500 champ. :wave:

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:40 pm 

WAIT, I lied.

From Jim Utter's twitter: "John Wes Townley hit the wall on his first lap of #NASCAR Cup practice, took no time and never went back out"
Page 6 of 65 [ Search found more than 1286 matches ]