TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1287 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Road to Indy Discussion
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:02 pm 

Reminds me of that classic 80s Indycar oval crash where I think, is it Rick Mears hits the wall coming onto the start finish straight, sheds a wheel and then vaults it, landing flush on his roll bar too Probably at Pocano or somewhere like that IIRC, I've tried googling but no avail. Scary accident...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:32 pm 

I think closing the pit lane until everybody has caught the SC is the way forward. What a race. Felt a bit sorry for Kvyat, who was actually on pace with Gasly. Also Perez, who was clearly faster than Stroll, but screwed by circumstances again.

Incredible podium, though.

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:38 pm 

I think this is a shame tbh. I've always liked Fontana. I know people generally want more short tracks but it shouldn't come at the expense of one of the more unique tracks on the schedule. And of course this means no chance of any more Indycar :( Lol unique shmunique. It was a Michigan clone. At t...

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:59 am 

If the drivers had half a brain, they would have watched restarts in the support races and seen the leader do it the same way and should have known what was going to happen. Exactly, I really don't see a problem and there's no need to change anything with SC lines like people are suggesting here. I...

Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:42 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI_Mt18sE5k - Obviously no spectators, which was only confirmed about a month ago, initial plan was to have 50,000 spectators - Condensed schedule with a new qualification format that was going to be introduced regardless (top 6 cars from each class for the final hyp...

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:53 pm 

As for Neate, what more needs to be said? He can cause blatent incidents, swear and threaten officials, crash everyone else off in sight and still is invited back for a warm welcome His pockets must run DEEP. IE Deep enough to have everyone in the entire circuit on the payroll Won't be long before ...

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:05 pm 

I think Hulkenberg or Perez would be a decent option in the 2nd Red Bull. Gasly has had a strong season and probably deserves another chance at Red Bull. Kvyat has been solid in the races but his qualifying pace is costing him. I just worry that anyone will struggle in that seat. Is the team and ca...

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:18 pm 

Bathurst Scan will be active once again this year. Race Control should be live here in a few

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:17 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Red flag for debris

broken drain cover

Happened right in front of me, they're now checking all the surrounding covers.

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:53 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
Man, losing motorsport.eu stream during bathurst has completely thrown my live streaming out

Anyone know any good alternatives?

Freestreams-live1.com

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:07 pm 

I'd like to see Lewis in a car that's only 2nd or 3rd best. He's clearly one of the best drivers that we've seen in our lifetimes, and I think we could appreciate that talent more if he had to fight harder each race. He won the world championship twice in a car that wasn't the best. He's done enoug...

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:28 am 

This time Saturday stream is on YT while Sunday is GRRC membership only.

https://www.goodwood.com/grr/event-cove ... ve-stream/

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:47 am 

https://www.tsl-timing.com/Images/series/2019/btcclogo3.jpg https://www.sportscarworldwide.com/images-tracks/Brands-Hatch/Logo-Brands-Hatch.png http://www.brandshatch.co.uk/media/1874662/gallery-header-bh7.jpg Circuit Info: Length: 1.2079 miles No. of laps: 3x 24 Race distance: 3x 28.9896 miles Rac...

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:32 pm 

There you go
https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/arti ... HSoQy.html

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:03 am 

The hanford device CART races are just, unbelievable. Like, I can't believe what I'm watching unbelievable. I can definitely understand not liking them but yeah, to me they're just the icing on the cake of what was, in my opinion, the most incredible era and form of motorsports ever (CART in the 90s...

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:26 am 

So, if motorsport today involved extensive use of asbestos, or ivory, or something else we learned a long time ago was a really inappropriate thing to rely on, would you say it should keep doing so forever? At some point in the future it will become common knowledge how fucked the planet (you know, ...

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:05 am 

Funny thing is, no matter the context, as soon as you make a reference to the past it is felt needed to make the extreme contrary case. Why can't we have good racing and cool cars? There's none. I put Formula 1 of today in the same category of entertainment like say, Marvel movies. It's all about r...

Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:49 am 

We're talking a lot about the FIA and track safety, but what about driver behaviour ? People spent the race chopping each other on the straights an din braking zones. I thought they'd be more cautious our of respect for human life after seeing one of theirs almost die burned alive, yet nothing's ch...

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:40 am 

Was just thinking, it's a shame it's in an Arab country otherwise Liberty could sell this as the "Christmas GP" being as it's the closest race to the holiday season since the 60s New Zealand GPs on New Year's day, I believe Imagine all the graphics making jingle bell noises and Sky puttin...

Posted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:11 am 

Was just thinking, it's a shame it's in an Arab country otherwise Liberty could sell this as the "Christmas GP" being as it's the closest race to the holiday season since the 60s New Zealand GPs on New Year's day, I believe Imagine all the graphics making jingle bell noises and Sky puttin...
Page 48 of 65 [ Search found more than 1287 matches ]