TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1284 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:58 pm 

Echti wrote:
So Michael Waltrip was in Spa yesterday and is going to race here today??

Seeing that he's in the studio trailer and in a suit-and-tie, no.

EDIT: Waltrip, you troll.

Post subject: Re: Ads/Ads/Ads @ DEGA
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:08 pm 

I don't really know what to say, this season has been such a let down.

Post subject: Re: Ads/Ads/Ads @ DEGA
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 pm 

Brad knew the only way he wasnt going to get passed or wrecked was breaking the draft he did that but ya made for another kinda bullshit finish...2012 isnt gonna get better guys

Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 1:00 am 

codename_47 wrote:
Michael, you're coming off like (to make a reference no-one will get) Dick Van Dyke's character when he guest starred in Scrubs.

i get it!

Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:40 am 

Looks like a lower series.

These are racecars:

/old whiney grumpy fan mode

Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 1:34 pm 

I presume the stream on indycar.com will be offline when NBC are running a live broadcast for qualifying later on?

codename_47 wrote:
So where's this stream then, actually in for this for a change...?

http://racecontrol.indycar.com/

Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:32 pm 

It doesn't matter if no-one was injured, it was the intent. Like when Michael almost put Rubens in the wall; he didn't, but it was the intent For someone like Michael to do something so unbelievably stupid like that was just, wow. So what, you got your hot lap in FP3 ruined? Deal with it. I think it...

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm 

Dan Belcher and I are in the infield today.

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:57 am 

J2ruMyqG_3I That speaks more than any market research. It was the same formula, even has the same Dallara chassis. The formula can, and does work. But they've messed with it too much. I thought the new car would solve it but it hasn't. If IndyCar produced racing like this now, we'd all love it. tha...

Posted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:27 pm 

More publicity, more speed, more races, more on track battles between big names. It's exactly what all the fans of Indycars have been screaming for! Give the drivers +900hp like back in the day, increase the weight by 100kg at the same time and stay away from high-bank ovals that anyone can take fla...

Post subject: Re: GP3 series
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:20 pm 

Nowt wrong with Suranovich's driving, that was Daly's error. Reminiscent of Schumi and Bruno at Barcelona where anticipation of a slower driver was less than impressive. Yes it was. If Bruno was weaving under braking without a rear wing in the tunnel at Monaco. There's defending and there's being a...

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm 

Montoya named biggest Ganassi driver all time!

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:06 pm 

One thing I noticed from this race, especially after the first few full speed spins was that the speed and the racing was breathtaking, and not necessarily frightening like it had been before. I think it's cos they're 10-15mph slower than the old car in the draft, I might be wrong though, they look...

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm 

@
Paul
Listening to your podcast. 'Hello Girls' :lol:

Why is RoGro the giraffe?

Posted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:01 pm 

Pretty much everyone wanted Sato to win. I haven't even seen a Dario fan saying they didn't want Sato to win. Just some people are looking for excuses rather than admitting Sato did what Sato does. In this scenario, Sato did what a racing driver should do. Why settle for second place. I'm just glad...

Post subject: Re: Trucks/NNS/Cup @ Dover
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:34 pm 

The worst race I have ever been to was the first COT race at Dover. I had my usual spot in turn 3, looking up the backstretch. Usually, the cars coming out of T2 would whip the rear out and slide around. There was no sliding that day. That is when I truly realized that we were in for a long, boring ...

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:01 am 

No.

Montoya >>>>>> Power

just watch the cars, not these underpowered cars of today.

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 am 

Yes, this is relevant now. I don't really like the fact that every IndyCar thread turns in to a debate about pack racing and Vegas and what-ifs. But the big question in my mind has been about oval racing abilities of the new car. Will it be better than the old one? We all can agree that the Indy500 ...

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:34 pm 

I do actually agree with Codename, although I confess to enjoying the racing they had in the early 2000's. It was pretty much racing in a pack, but with the ability to draft up to the car ahead and actually overtake. The driver seemed to have more of an input. Sadly it reached a point where they wan...

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:11 pm 

Someone from Indycar has been reading Codename's posts then.
Page 5 of 65 [ Search found more than 1284 matches ]