It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:23 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1456 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:38 am 

Gaara wrote:
Stenhouse, Truex too fast entering :lol:

Well they might have been 2 fast, but now they're gonna be 2 furious lolololol

Fuck you all, I'm on fire tonight...best poster on everyone's block list...

Post subject: Re: Gran Premio de España
Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:47 pm 

I detest(ed) The Fast Show. I await my punishment. I always wondered why we were such mortal enemies on here. Now it all makes sense. Oh well, suits you sir! Hang on wait?! We're enemies? :( I thought we were just having some banter. I liked you when we met at the Autosport Show all those years bac...

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:10 pm 

They're not actually serious about affecting the championship (otherwise they'd have a "special relationship" with one team over the others like certain other tyre manufacturers) they're just rattling the saber a bit and saying "be careful what you wish for", when everyone is mak...

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:14 am 

Props to NASCAR for not giving up on the race during the rain delay

TWO days in a row! :thumbsup:

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 am 

Starlancer wrote:
I yelled "PUSH LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER" so loud when they were coming out of four that I almost woke my wife up from her nap.

Not loud enough then :P

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:31 pm 

I guess you kinda want to believe being a racing driver is hard work and that not everyone can do it... Running around like that? ....we could all do it. You know, when we stopped deliberately wrecking each other for lulz. At least they stopped the main series from running around like that. And rumo...

Posted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:02 pm 

Larry Mac says:

"Awesome Monaco but looks like F1 needs to follow the MOTORSPORTS LEADER NASCAR and put some roofs on 'dem cars"

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:40 pm 

Running around like that? ....we could all do it. That's actually a disappointing post, even from you. Even from me? Who do you think you are? You're a mod not a value judge of my character lol I was just hoping someone would say "Well, you give it a go then!" and I'd finally get a chance...

Post subject: Re: Trucks/NNS/Cup @ Dover
Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 am 

Kryle

Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:17 am 

Wow....the BBC might want to quickly fade out Suzi Perry's last line on the BBC Forum before the Daily Mail gets hold of it and runs with "BBC Presenter in sick joke over fatal crash" headlines. It was made before anyone knew about the accident but in light of what's happened...eeeeesh it'...

Post subject: Re: 2013 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:03 pm 

http://motorstv101.blogspot.com/2012/03/stream-4.html

It'll work for the race....

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:39 pm 

Horrible news, one of the best people to ever be involved in F1.

The British GP (and even Goodwood) won't be the same without him.

Get well soon Murray. The word legend is overused these days but you certainly are one! Get back to your legendary status as soon as possible please.

Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:05 am 

He is almost 90 and has cancer now? I'm going to get a shitload of criticism over me for this but I don't wish him a full recovery, I wish him a peacefull death before the real pain and misery start, only to prolong his life for a year or so. The same goes for Nelson Mandela btw, I wish him a death...

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:47 pm 

LOL at the Indian track public denial of rumours that they are losing their race. You know, all those rumours none of us had heard of until they issued their denial. Good PR work, guys. Anyway, sorry this isn't Testgate related. F1 action in court bores me, call me when they're creating headlines at...

Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:01 am 

Fish88 wrote:
How do you join them Skype chat?

Just add one of us on skype, I'm codename_4747 (original, no?) and we'll add you to the ongoing chat.

Dunno if it's gonna be voice or text though, we'll see what happens...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:48 am 

Dawn at Le Mans: best time in any motor race TBH

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:04 pm 

The war is over, now is the time to remember our fallen comrade.

RIP ALLEN

We will continue doing what you love in your name and next time they'll win for you too.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:10 pm 

Yeah, another testament to forum spirit in adverse conditions. We might just spam the place up, rip the hell out of each other because of the team colours we choose to don, but when something like this happens I think we show our true character. I think we all once again questioned why we love this ...

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:34 pm 

Tho if you embarrass yourself in the press conference Bernie will come over and slap you up.

Standard FOM rule, that.

Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm 

Damn, so much at Le mans is missed by all cameras. Next year I vote we sent Ellis and a few other members down with broadcast quality cameras, capture all the stuff that Eurosport misses and sell the footage back to them for immense profit. Before too long we'd have our own TBK Caravan or Motorhome ...
Page 8 of 73 [ Search found more than 1456 matches ]