TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1443 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:00 pm 

Feels like the entire forum has gone a complete 180 TBK when we were Teens: OMG RAIN COMING, coud be RAIN CHAOS! Crashes! Overtakes! Surprise result! TBK when we're all old: "OMG RAIN COMING, PROBABLY NO RACE, FUCK THE STEWARDS, THE FIA, AND EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING" ...how things change...

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:44 am 

All showers should be short and light tbh. Can't understand how we always need SC's and red flags. If they're so afraid of it then honestly we shouldn't race at Spa anymore. People are paying money to see racing this weekend and they see this crap. When they throw Spa out, it won't be for the weath...

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:43 pm 

The F1 subreddit is home to some of the most catastrophically stupid, hysterical opinions I've ever seen. I go on there from time and time, and am always left wondering why I did while my brain cells dribble out of my ears. During the weekends its a wash, but there's occasionally the more techinica...

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:20 pm 

This race doesn't deserve this good of a finish

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:18 pm 

Surron did nothing wrong there, he kept it straight and Cook slid into him

If he gets a penalty for that....seriously....

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:06 pm 

NASCAR on street courses, Mazda MX-5s on ovals, thing are certainly 100% opposite to what they were when I first started watching as a kid :lol:

Post subject: Re: Daytona
Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:13 am 

Single file shit, I'm going to bed :whistling:

Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:28 pm 

I dunno, Mercedes used to pretty much take this weekend off even when they were at their most dominant, so something about this track's characteristics means the dominant team can't make their dominance felt here. If I was a betting man I'd be putting a small amount of money on a Sainz or even a Nor...

Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:17 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
"Andy's Frozen Custard 300"

This is Cole Custer's race to lose

It'll go great after the "beef, it's what's for dinner" main course

Dunno why they didn't schedule them back to back tbf

Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:41 am 

For Max, that was Japan-EASY

Good to see Pias-THREE though

Post subject: Re: DEGA - Trucks & Cup
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:37 pm 

Migself wrote:
crowd is laughing :D

I'm not sure what the "crowd" effects we're getting today, but I'm not sure they're legit

At least not the international feed anyway

*manical laughter during US Ad Breaks*

Post subject: Re: DEGA - Trucks & Cup
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:06 pm 

Crafton's post has all the hallmarks of "I'm lucky my part of the incident didn't get recorded so I can create whatever narrative I like" about it His PR team obviously are working overtime now to smooth things over, and that's what they'll cling to "well, there's actually no evidence...

Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:19 pm 

So apparently track changes are possible mid-weekend. I know this is a much smaller change than the proposed chicane at Indy, but I wonder how the course of F1 in the US would have changed had they been this sensible in 2005 Wasn't it the teams that rejected the chicane in 2005? I thought it was Mo...

Post subject: Re: 2023 Formula Regional
Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:48 pm 

Also the chat thinks he will be in F2 next year

Can't wait for his first feature race...

And his first pit stop

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:26 pm 

I'll never understand what the problem is with the SC Sometimes races have them, sometimes they don't, it's part of the lottery of life. No series on the planet is gonna run fully green all season, sometimes events happen It seems people only want to see green flag racing and any time there's a VSC/...

Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:47 pm 

I clipped the pass because it was that good:

Post subject: Re: 2023 ELMS and supports
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:27 pm 

Just made me laugh that everyone seemed to be intently watching when the race wasn't happening and when it was, everyone drifted away to something else :lol:

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:42 pm 

I cannot see any way in hell F1 teams will agree to reverse grids Lets hope they're using the extreme sprint changes the way Max Mosley used to: "propose something out there so the teams compromise on something that's akin to the original change you want to push through" "Ok fine, NO ...

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:24 pm 

Yeah the camera shot and chequered flag positioning made it look like Perez clinched it, I still wasn't sure where the finish line actually was until your post lol. I know F1 doesn't have close finishes very often, but making it clear where the finish line is should be a fairly fundamental thing in...

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:17 am 

I'm just mad they're having to postpone the battlebots filming because they can't access the battlebox because of the preperations for the race (The great irony is they moved to Vegas because they were sick of their original filming location being made frustrating by......the Long Beach Indycar race...
Page 71 of 73 [ Search found more than 1443 matches ]