TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1434 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:45 pm 

Williams: Always a team to treat their drivers compassionately and never one to completely dump a driver just when he needs their support.

Yeahhhh, good luck Bruno :cry:

Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:30 am 

What if he's doing it for his personal happiness? The reasons he is unhappy with Mclaren at the moment (strict regulation on his off-track activities as well as his on track behavior, lack of freedom of expression, lack of personality in the team) aren't exactly going to be cured by moving to Merce...

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 pm 

This one is showing Nationwide on top of the Grand-Am race if your stream can cope with it:#

http://nascar49c.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09 ... -vip2.html

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:40 pm 

Yeah it's probably becoming oversanatised, but so is the world we live in. People forget the serious questions people were asking about the sport in 1994. If we had such a similar run of death and serious injury today we'd be lucky to keep the sport going at all let alone moan about what changes the...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:56 am 

Can't they get rid of the lapped cars before the restart?

That green car has been getting in the way all day, everyone could see that coming....

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 pm 

"Oh this is dreadful, oh this is quite appaling, they'll have to stop the race. This is the worst FINISH to a PLATE RACE that I have ever seen in the WHOLE of MY LIFE!!!"

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 pm 

"And that tore up the front of Everyone's car"

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:05 am 

If you bring out the safety car twice your punishment should be having to run snow tyres so when you get in the gravel a third time you can make your way out of it.

Post subject: Re: ARCA, NNS, Cup @ Kansas
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:49 pm 

Well, this is Motors TV which is currently showing ALMS but will switch at the NASCAR time

http://www.vipboxsports.eu/motorsports/ ... nline.html

Post subject: Re: Wreckfest 400 @ Kansas
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:13 pm 

While we have a moment, lets all take a deep breath, close our eyes and be thankful we have a NASCAR race worth watching on our hands. :thumbsup:

Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:07 pm 

I find it interesting to read about people's devotion to F1 waning as their lives move forwards and they discover other passions in life. Personally I went through the same thing in the 00s, wondering why I was getting up in the wee small hours to watch a lot of ugly aero dependant cars with grooved...

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:29 pm 

Are we SURE that race was at Abu Dhabi? Weird to think this year the two races we expected to be the worst (Valencia and Abu ) are actually fighting for the race of the year accolade. God I love F12012. Haven't read through the thread yet but no doubt some are decrying various performances as luck (...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:40 am 

That was almost as stupid as restarting in the rain like Indycar ...

Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am 

codename_47 wrote:
kart99 wrote:
BTW Busch vs Harvick for the win up front could be fun.

But probably wont be.

Race has had its high point, GWC will probably be anti-climatic tbh

Callin' it...

Called it! :lol:

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:22 am 

Those at the track seem to be giving a very positive impression for this track... I dunno, I'll wait and see. And since they decided to race at the same time as the NASCAR finale (and NASCAR has got a lot of attention after last week's finish ) they might as well have built a loop-de-loop in it for ...

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 am 

You've probably seen this elsewhere but look, it's Bernie after a sex change:

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:31 am 

Well good news but we don't know anything about the deal. It really needs to be something special when you consider what Continental was proposing. Probably just signed them to placate the drivers/teams in the wake of the backlash from the firings. Honestly, nothing has ever really changed since th...

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:18 am 

I think this place has become slightly more hostile in the last year or two, IMO. We all love a good banter and a joke, etc, but there's also more of an air of each and every post being taken apart piece by piece and a lot more "attacking the poster, not the post" going on in recent times....

Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:23 am 

It's all about career progression.... For all we know some of these drivers could've had the talent to be world champions in F1, but at an early stage of their career they didn't get the funding or the opportunity another driver did get. Or like Tim Harvey, was groomed for single seater stardom but ...

Post subject: Re: Rolex 24 at Daytona
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:49 pm 

*begins first of many bitches about lack of replays*

Really guys, cameramen asleep already?
Page 5 of 72 [ Search found more than 1434 matches ]