TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1434 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:03 pm 

Dover has been its usual wild self (with some good racing inbetween all the crazyness) this weekend so if the Cup race sucks you can only blame the COT for stinking the place out and not the other way round .

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 pm 

It seems people will look for any reason to bitch about what was a near-perfect race tbh. When it's boring I understand the bitching but after such a great race I just wanna sit back and relish in it, for it is a rare thing indeed. You can whine about the DRS to your hearts content but at the end of...

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:21 am 

Sorry didn't see it had already been posted here. Just feel like a hammer blow. I know a lot of people will say it's for the best, but damn man what a terrible end to a promising life. Memo to those who come next: can we please save the whole inevitable debate about the labelling of his crash fatall...

Post subject: Re: 2015 Iowa Corn 300
Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:20 am 

racer612008 wrote:
codename_47 wrote:
As his punishment for swearing on live tv indycar have announced ed carpenter will not be allowed to compete at either the next race or the season finale

Ed wouldn't race anyway, those are road courses :lol:

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:46 am 

Congrats NASCAR, you've found your very own version of the Hungaroring ...

Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:51 pm 

This happened at Paul Ricard yesterday. One of the weirdest starts I've seen, I dunno what's going on, if the start was called off or something because it looks like a lot of the field back off almost immediately after the green causing a shunt to happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhGV0dnmAXU G...

Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:39 am 

zippy wrote:
Anyone have a stream?

http://www.justin.tv/freddy49_fut#/w/1542401360/5

Post subject: Re: The Glen | Fucking epic
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am 

The fancam angles begin:

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTuYDpQk9PA&feature=channel_video_title[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 pm 

Danica Plato throws a hissy fit, what a douche.

Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 am 

*Reads Qualy result on Autosport.com* NOOOOOO!!!! *Reads detailed analysis of Qualy* Plato...MUST.....DIE! (Or be banned?) *Head Explode* How does a 40+something year old man get away with this? Why does the sanctioning body allow this kind of behaviour from its supposed leading light? Can you imagi...

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:39 pm 

Still want a Volvo...won't ever be happy until I see a Volvo again! :p

Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 pm 

A MEETING to discuss Hamilton's driving? Seriously? I was of the opinion that any disagreements should be sorted out on track...that's kind of what the sport is about. No agenda item saying "Lewis Hamilton should brake earlier" is going to change his driving style, which I imagine is more ...

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:38 pm 

phil1993 wrote:

Felipe Massa: Not as angry as the media want him to be.

Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:44 am 

I respect the decision to keep the Vegas thread to show the compassion of this forum during the darker moments in our sport, but does it HAVE to be in the Hall of Fame? Can't we create a new section called the Memorial or something and put it in there? It just feels weird having a fatal accident thr...

Post subject: Re: Macau 2011
Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:50 am 

Toto87 wrote:
Lots of oil at Lisboa. Someone hit the wall head on it seems.

All we need is for all 3 chevys to hit it in the WTCC and their race might be a lot more fun! :p

Actually that won't work, if there's any way we can leave these races without Muller being champion I'd be a lot happier!

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:00 am 

Stream for Fujitsu series on Bigpond:

http://www.justin.tv/v8_supercars_parad ... 5531616/13

Edit* Greasy race

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:27 am 

Amazing.... :8: Show this schedule to a hardcore IRL or Champcar fan from 5 or 6 years ago and they'd both be equally be pissed off. The Champcar fan will scream where's my Road America, Cleveland, Milwaukee, Laguna Seca and whatnot... The IRL fan will scream about the lack of ovals..... I know with...

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 pm 

Just saw on Dutch TV that the former F1 "driver" Jos Verstappen has been taken in custody for (once again) assaulting a woman. Few days ago he ran over her on purpose breaking several bones in her body. What a idiot. [Harsh mode] Maybe if his car got the traction control he could've done ...

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 am 

So Robby, those Dakar organisers sure love American drivers don't they?

I don't think so, Tim.

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:21 am 

The only thing he should win is the "Fernando Alonso award for least gracious in Victory" (mainly based on Nurburgring 07 after pulling off a great pass on Massa then getting all uppity about the slight contact that was part of the move and not really anything dirty on either drivers part)...
Page 1 of 72 [ Search found more than 1434 matches ]