TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:56 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 61 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:50 am 

(I know this is a NASCAR thread, but there isn't a thread dedicated to classic ARCA, so here goes)

At 17:55, some ARCA action from 1968 (not 1966, as the dreadfully bad narrator says.)

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:59 pm 

If you don't like Rick Allen, you definitely have PRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHBLEMS

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:29 am 

Post subject: Re: 2015 Pocono 500
Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:38 pm 

Out of death comes life: http://wtop.com/motorsports/2015/08/ind ... ng-organs/

:flag:

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:59 pm 

Really hoping Harvick, Kyle Busch, and Earnhardt get knocked out of the chase next weekend. So basically, the guy who was dominating the points before the chase, the guy who has been arguably the best this season, and the guy who is the face of the sport. Then, Ryan Newman needs to win the champions...

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ Atlanta
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:52 am 

NASCAR should ban itself and become basketball or football to have any chance of being entertaining. thought they already did that with the playoffs, caution clocks, overtime line, and every other gimmicky rule they have tried in the last 4 years Yeah, but they've worked pretty great in basketball ...

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:20 pm 

Ian-S wrote:
Or perhaps move the race back to IRP where it was at least entertaining, now there's a thought!

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:35 pm 

Post subject: Re: Cup/Xfinity @ Las Vegas
Posted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:05 am 

Time for a new avatar

Posted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:34 pm 

Agree completely. I cannot figure out why NASCAR stuck with it. It makes the car so aero sensitive and a real bitch to fix if you tear it up slightly (compared to the old 'valance' type front ends on the Gen-4 cars).

Post subject: Re: Nicky Hayden, 1981-2017
Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:55 am 

Had to go to Owensboro today for a doctor's appointment, and I decided to drive by the Hayden's Owensboro Walk of Fame plaque on the riverfront. Traffic was backed up for at least 10 blocks until cops started directing mourners to the Allen St. parking garage next to the Riverpark Center. It was a m...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 pm 

So lets say NASCAR does allow drivers and crews to protest, and it of course it enrages the fans. Will they counter-protest by actually going to the races?

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:57 am 

Ironically it would take an act of God to fix all of NASCAR's problems at this point.

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:53 am 

I'm glad you included the '74 Firecracker. IMO, it's a better display of Pearson's talents than Daytona '76. I mean, yeah, Pearson had the foresight to keep his car from stalling after spinning in '76, but the audacity of Pearson to let Petty by and then get him on the last lap, that was a ballsy mo...

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:10 am 

Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:09 pm 

NASCAR: hmm what happens if we use air ducts and gigantic spoilers to create a huge wake in the air Cars That Rely On Clean Air To Create Downforce And Turn: *handle like crap in dirty air* NASCAR: https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/027/475/Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:01 pm 

When PAUL TRACY of all people says you need to be suspended for bad driving causing a crash, you know you done fucked up.

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:48 am 

Have big giant stupid accidents gone down since the rule? No. Have cars not willing to go below the yellow line caused accidents? Yes. Will getting rid of the line cause more accidents? No. Will drivers driving like stupid assholes continue to junk the entire field by the end of every race? Yes.

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:54 am 

Gang, can we hold off a bit until NASCAR announces anything?

Posted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:16 am 

don't think i've ever posted these over here before, but anyway - scanned some old racing photos last fall from my parents collection Rockingham 1992 (the pit crew challenge tells me it's the fall race, but the 12 car is a Chevy?) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/926267000668446771...
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 61 matches ]