TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:22 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 136 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 pm 

Had a pretty scary looking accident at the Jeffersonville Sportsdrome last night, looks like a few people were injured.

Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:57 pm 

Cartman wrote:
Dan Belcher wrote:
One of the writers at ESPN said the grandkids aren't allowed to sell the track until their grandparents AND parents die. I don't know how true that is, but I hope that's the case.

Sounds like they don't trust their grandsons that much.

Guess they've watched Tony George and Brian France in action.

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:14 am 

OldAsphalt wrote:
Shane Sieg on Twitter
Quote:
What a dumb move by Sadler. He won't win the Nationwide championship now. #NASCAR

Drugs are bad for you,kids. :wave:

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:35 pm 

This race is why we need more short tracks on the Cup schedule.

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am 

mclaren2008 wrote:
If Carl does win it wouldn't be the first time that the championship winner's only win was at Las Vegas

That might actually mean something if they had been racing at Vegas prior to '98. With just 13 or so races there, who cares?

Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:42 am 

The Busch brothers are two drivers that could lose their sponsorships and rides and I wouldn't give a shit. In fact, I might be happy. They're fucking pricks.

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:41 am 

The very first ARCA race I had a pit pass to was the first Kentucky race in 2008 with Win-Tron Racing. The body of the car from that race has ended up in an interesting spot:

http://twincitiesblather.blogspot.com/2 ... me_16.html

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:50 pm 

I read something about ARCA planning on running an event at Sebring back in the mid-90's. That would have been an interesting sight to see stock cars racing around Sebring. It was around '96 or so. TOLEDO, Ohio--The most diverse stock car racing series in the country, the ARCA Bondo/Mar-Hyde Superc...

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 am 

Someone decided to document Kurt Busch's rage/incidents. It's 75 minutes long.

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:05 am 

Maybe it'll end up like late 80's BGN, when they had Monte Carlo's and Grand Prix's running against bigger-wheelbase Nova's and Ventura's in the same race. ARCA had races with the old style cars and the newer ones in the early 80s. http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/5060/1983talladegaarca2003ns3.jp...

Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:24 pm 

I hate when they put a man to sing the Star Spangled Banner, this should be a work for women only....they better put a female singer on Daytona 500 tomorrow, otherwise I'll stop watching. Instrumental trumps any singer... singers typically try to add their own "touch" to it, like dragging...

Posted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 am 

I imagine some companies would love to get the exposure Twitter does. I wonder if Twitter's even paying anything for all these mentions. I wish the TV personalities and the drivers would tone down the social media shit. I don't need to see your Twitter name every time there's a race on. Probably the...

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 am 

Darrell Basham was on the local news last night:
http://www.wave3.com/story/17764738/bus ... er-tornado

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 am 

It was a fun weekend. Got to talk to several drivers as usual. A photo I took Saturday of Darrell Basham's #34 ended up being the pictures he gave out during the autograph session(I made a trip to Wal-Mart Saturday night to print 125 of them for the team). One of the pictures will be on Wave 3 news ...

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:37 pm 

DW41183 wrote:
I'll have another wins it by a nose! Derby with a better finish imo..

Where'd Earl finish?

:p

Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 pm 

EIB Fan wrote:
Anymore word on McClure after the race?

Sent from my Full Android on Supersonic using Tapatalk 2

Probably too early, they said they were taking him to Birmingham at the end of the broadcast. I think B'ham is about 40 miles west of the track.

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:13 pm 

Dan Belcher and I are in the infield today.

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:03 pm 

Soul Reaver wrote:
I know the schedule, but not the time differential, it's 5:48pm here and I relied on the countdown, for what he was for then? Registration closure?

5pm EST(well, the TV broadcast is on now.)

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:21 pm 

Well, the #35 was coming down, guess the #04 had committed to the bottom.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:00 pm 

Alex Bowman won yesterday's ARCA race at Winchester. It was a fairly quiet race as far as incidents go, only four cautions, each I think for someone cutting a tire and hitting the wall. Bowman and Brennan Poole put on a hell of a battle for the lead during most of the race, I lost count how many tim...
Page 1 of 7 [ Search found 136 matches ]