TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:07 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 84 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:21 pm 

just a question: THEY ARE KEEPING ENGINES WARM BY SWITCHING THEM ON AND OFF. WILL THEY POSSIBLY RUN OUT OF FUEL BY THE END OF THE RACE DOING IT?

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 am 

it's been a great race but to be honest i cant believe button has got away with it. I mean, Alonso has been penalized a few races back after having ruined his wing and his race for "unecessary contact" or something like that. Button yesterday took out Hamilton on the straight, took out Alo...

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm 

http://www.fia.com/en-GB/mediacentre/f1_media/Documents/can-document-47.pdf ill tell you what: to me they should be all "racing accident" and i have no problem with it, but using the FIA point of view, if you look at the alonso/button crash from the rear wing of the car infront you can cl...

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm 

"Ho deciso che ti ricorderò con un sorriso, con quel sorriso che avevi sempre. Ti ricorderò con quell'esclamazione che ho avuto oggi quando ti ho visto prima di partire con quel coso giallo in testa e gli occhiali da sole, ho detto "minchia sic, fortuna che sei simpatico, perchè sei propri...

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:12 pm 

Non ho parole per descrivere questo momento!!!proprio vero che la vita è infame....beffarda.. fa male sempre a chi nn se lo merita.....è proprio vero che è tutto un'equilibrio sopra la follia.....bè.... MARCO... sono stato li cn te,fino all'ultimo,ho pregato,versato lacrime come continuo a fare,è nn...

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:59 pm 

a wonderful and touching letter from Doctor Costa, director of Clinicamobile: LA VITTORIA DI MARCO. Al crepuscolo di questa domenica piena di dolore il mio sogno vorrebbe disperatamente che un piccolo frammento di stella dal nome Marco Simoncelli non venisse spazzato via. Destino crudele, perché min...

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 pm 

some funny quotes from Marco, just to make clear what a character he was. http://www.gazzetta.it/Motomondiale/MotoGP/24-10-2011/blob-simoncelli-803426484178.shtml some are simply untranslatable, i'll try my best with the rest: "a few days ago i went to have some training on a cross track. At th...

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:25 pm 

Doctor Costa Words i'd like to share ( talking at his funeral ) he is smiling now and i know what he is thinking: "You may think im inside this coffin, but i'm not. i'm coming home this evening. With my friends, with my family, but most importantly with all of you". Here's the miracle he h...

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:20 pm 

if you watch it Onboard it's 100% Lewis Fault. He was more than half of a car behind, off line, and in a place noone overtake, Massa was in front and just doing his line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfYAfQTaCXY

said that, i hate massa :flag:

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 pm 

i really hope this is going to end bad ( im not talking about shooting and murdering, just that the event will screw up big ), i can not stand the arrogance of multimilionaries going in a country where poor people are fighting for human rights and pretend to put on a cyrcus show like nothing is happ...

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm 

vettel is the most boring winner of all time. Starts 1st, arrive 1st, does nothing in the middle. And he sucks when he is in the pack.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:45 pm 

ChiliFan wrote:
hope cambridge stops posting about his castrol predictions

on my castrol prediction i predicted that you would have said that on 25th lap, that makes only 3 points for me, such a shame 8) 8)

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:17 pm 

i think we all agree there is no sense in putting a red flag in the middle of a qualifying run unless there's a heavy crash.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:34 pm 

anyone agree that this year is probably the best year in Alonso's career talking about driving ability and focus?

Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:16 pm 

isn't lovely to see sandtraps again on a circuit?

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:15 pm 

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:42 am 

Lewis Hamilton gets booed every year at the Australian GP whenever he is on the podium. I haven't seen any racist monkey-type slurs or slanders from my POV, but my point is, it happens everywhere. for the lewis hamilton thing i'm 100% sure that if he next year comes to ferrari and wins in Monza, he...

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:23 pm 

prediction: MSC will crash into someone like last year in about 5 laps

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:16 am 

It's basically a list of "you can't bring in stuff we want to sell to you at inflated prices once you're in there. Also we hate youtube and instagram so don't bring in any shit that'll end up on there" those are the kind of things that makes me want to post on youtube a video of me on the...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:14 pm 

Not sure why those SCs were lucky for Seb exactly. Pitted under the first one and had to restart last. Only made up 1 place in the second one, and the cars which crashed were already behind him. And his pass on Jenson was skill, not luck. Whitmarsh might've said it, but he's so amazingly and stunni...
Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 84 matches ]