Working stream please!!!

http://atomo.tv/?page_id=4

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 am 

Well at least J.Morelli isn't blaming jews this time

Post subject: 2012 Random F1 Discussion
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 am 

It's also a fact that team members have been held up at gunpoint at Sau Paulo, and equipment goes missing every year there.

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:35 am 

That's a strong evidence F1 should've never gone to Middle East...you don't have a genuine local public and a large fanbase that go to the Race course with their families to watch a race, you don't have ANY racing tradition in those places.....all you got is some rich businessmen and Monarchy membe...

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 pm 

Does anyone mind if we have the "Can Michael get a win this week?" discussion again?

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 pm 

Speedworx wrote:
Force India was on TV. Sky Sports were stood outside their garage. (clutching at straws I know)

you've missed the point entirely, congratulations

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 pm 

Artur Craft wrote:
So, somebody voted for Massa, this seems a clear troll to me. Are you mods still revealing the votes? Maybe the guy who voted for Massa could give a reason for it

does it really matter? I mean, really? It's just a poll ffs.

Post subject: Gran Premio de España 2012
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm 

Echti wrote:
Gaara wrote:
Schummy's been given a five place penalty for hitting Senna.

This is a joke.

Yeah. It should be more, frankly.

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:28 pm 

Here's a comparison I made from the photos I took on Sunday in Montreal, thought some members here might enjoy it:

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:32 pm 

If Perez gets pole I'm sure we'll see a Mexican wave.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:54 pm 

Mattzel said that people who have a problem with how the qualifying can go somewhere else and say it. I don't think that is the right approach to a discussion forum, and definately not from a moderator. Wait, you're dictating how the forum is run now? No, I'm merely pointing out how discussion foru...

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm 

hoping for a dry race tomorrow. I don't want a safety car start, nor do I want cars trailing the safety cars on extreme wets while it's nearly slick conditions.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:34 pm 

Lucasjeha wrote:
FIArrari got it again! Congratulations for giving Ferrari advantage again! But tomorrow Schummy will grab the win!

Michael was also out of the Top 10 when the red flag was out. So a bit weird to be mad at Ferrari and cheer for Schumi... :p

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 pm 

Oh look, people complaining about DRS again. Now there's something original. shut up kals, they have put it on the only place on the circuit where it was not needed, after the race this topic will be one big complain about DRS making it too easy. And everyone will be right. and when it doesn't deli...

Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:42 pm 

I don't think that's worthy of a penalty. Button, as per usual, pushed him wide. Nowhere else for him to go, IMO. Indeed. There wasn't even half a cars width left by Jenson. Those who watched the sky build up would have seen the FIA clarification of not running to the edge of the track when cars ar...

Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:24 am 

The championship as it would be in the old 10-6-4-3-2-1 after German GP: Drivers Championship 01 – Fernando ALONSO – 50 Pts 02 – Mark WEBBER – 35 Pts 03 – Sebastian VETTEL – 31 Pts 04 – Lewis HAMILTON – 24 Pts 05 – Kimi RAIKKONEN – 24 Pts 06 – Jenson BUTTON – 22 Pts 07 – Nico ROSBERG – 20 Pts 08 – ...

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:30 pm 

Grosjean, the false french. Given that spotlights are all on him now, someone fine him please, for being swiss driving with french driver license. I think I speak for everyone when i say the following: What are you rambling on about? To be fair, I think that about most of his posts. And I'm sure I'...

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:18 pm 

Quote:
Will Buxton ‏@willbuxton
I won't believe a word of this Lewis to Merc story until he's forced to remove a twitpic of the contract.

Posted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:42 pm 

Hopefully Massa may do what he does best, a strike on the first chicane hitting Button & Hamilton at once, giving space for an Alonso chase! That would've been a fantastic way to say goodbye to Ferrari and F1. I'm with you Massa, hit the McLarens! And yet you wonder why people think your posts ...

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:28 pm 

It's not a joke.

We only have Sector times. The stewards have more, believe me. They have very, very detailed timing. So the yellow flag zone will only be the first chicane. They may have back off there but been faster through Curva Grande, hence the personal best sector time.
Page 2 of 7 [ Search found 140 matches ]