TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 61 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:26 am 

Peter wrote:
Not enough overtakings for my taste so I gave it a 7.

Yeah, Monaco is famous for overtaking orgies.

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:35 pm 

Some brief news: - Buemi starts his 50th race this weekend - Apparently the Indian circuit is reminiscent of Korea's progress. Going muddin' again then - Finnish newspaper says Kimi wants to do WRC, Le Mans, Daytona 500 and Indy 500 next year - Hulkenberg says Force India is his only chance: relyin...

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:46 pm 

That car owns.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 am 

So Vergne could drive with inters, yet they red flag the race for the rain?

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 pm 

acopip wrote:
Vettel is pretty pissed off, thinks that it was karthikeyan's fault

Yeah, how dare Karthekeyan drive straight and get driven into!

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm 

Not me.

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 pm 

How sweet it would be for a great result for FI this weekend.

Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 am 

Personally, I think she'd prefer living before dying. It is just bullshit speculation from my part though.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:42 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
I do not have a problem with how the Qualifying was run and everyone who does can kindly jog on and cry somewhere else about it

Yeah, how dare people have an opinion different from yours!

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 pm 

Mattzel said that people who have a problem with how the qualifying can go somewhere else and say it. I don't think that is the right approach to a discussion forum, and definately not from a moderator.

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:41 pm 

The Massa/Kubica fight is the most overrated piece of driving in the history of F1 if you ask me.

Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 am 

In my opinion, giving this race a zero is just as much trolling as giving this race a 10, so why not single out everyone who have rated it zero without giving a reason?

Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 pm 

Still, Schuey at Spa does kind of make you think he'll do a LOT better than most tracks this season , he does love the place... The way it sound, give the impression that Schumacher have been horrible most of the season. In fact, China apart, I can't think of any other track where Rosberg was truel...

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 am 

J.Morelli wrote:
Grosjean, the false french. Given that spotlights are all on him now, someone fine him please, for being swiss driving with french driver license.

I think I speak for everyone when i say the following: What are you rambling on about?

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm 

Regiotap wrote:
Shaddix wrote:
I wouldn't call him mediocre. Mediocre to me is someone like Trulli, Fisichella, Kovalainen,...

Now, he is complety beaten by a 43 old guy.

What are you on? Seems to be good stuff. Please explain to me how he is completely beaten by a 43 year old. I am sincerely looking forward to your answer.

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:38 pm 

Tobias wrote:
phil1993 wrote:
Did someone say sparks?

yes, I did

Tobias wrote:
the sparks, the clear visors, the blue flames of heat coming from the exhaust, the unusual setting. A quite unique event indeed.

Jesus Christ.

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 am 

ellis wrote:
I love all the crying when Seb wins. People want to hate him, but they can't find a reason.

I think he is incredibly boring and uninteresting, and completely lacks personality. There you go.

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:45 am 

If that is the quote of the year 2013, this is the worst forum on the internet. Including spin'n'win.

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 pm 

Only trolled stupid people though.

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm 

Hating a team because their launch didn't go as planned. Well, it's something... you didn't get it. It's not about the technical problem. They never planned to fully reveal it before monday, in the first place. They deceived people, made they expect something which would never happen anyway. Don't ...
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 61 matches ]