TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:59 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 75 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm 

They need to go back to running it at 11AM Saturday morning.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 am 

Who the fuck goes ahead and spends all their money that made working at a fucking Shoe Carnival or some shit on this race. Like who is telling their wife in bed around June about how it would be a great idea to get the kids together and take em to Charlotte to see NASCAR. Who are these people? Who a...

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:33 pm 

ATTN: To ISC and the idiots in charge at Phoenix... Put the grass back where it belongs on the back stretch.

That is all.

Posted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:50 pm 

dicksplaash wrote:
What is so "thumbs up" about that "joke"? We spit on racists, but sexists are celebrated? Fuck that. de31168's comment is despicable.

Sorry, I can't take anything seriously from someone with the username "dicksplaash."

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2014
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:22 am 

Battle of the Beach will be the best races of the whole Speedweeks.

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:06 am 

In this format, mark Martin still would have finished second in points

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue May 06, 2014 6:48 am 

NASCAR really took off in the mid 90s with that rule package. Why don't we just go back to that ? Every race doesn't need to be a blockbuster event and every race doesn't need to be controversial. I like races to end with the dominant car winning, not the car who took 4 tires. I like guy to be in 17...

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:21 pm 

I can't remember the last time I watched a nationwide or truck race. I'll still look at highlights if there was a crash or something interesting. I remember the road course races used to be good for a while but even now they're just as bad as any other race on the schedule.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:18 pm 

I don't understand NASCAR logic. It's like they realised the Gen 6 was crap last year (despite all the OMG LOOK AT OUR LEAD PASSES STATS!!!), so they held tests with the aim of improving the on track racing. At the end of it all, I think they added extra downforce and lowered the cars. Racing sucks ...

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
I wouldn't say that. NW regulars have won 35% of races this year that Cup drivers have been entered in. Not great but a lot better than previous years.

too bad it's a pointless stat since the races themselves are bad. NW regulars could win every race this season and it wouldn't mean anything

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:52 pm 

Run the offline Indy 500 already..

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:50 am 

Breathtaking

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:16 pm 

why should Tony paid if a drug addict jumped in front of his car, wearing a black suit on a dark track at night....

drugs are bad.

Tony should sue the family for costing him a chance to make the chase.

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:19 am 

Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:03 am 

We are literally watching a sport that is dying.

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:44 am 

IT'S SO AWESOME THAT SOME DRIVERS HAD ANOTHER SLAP FIGHT AND EX SEC FOOTBALL PLAYER TURNED GAS CAN MAN CAN TAKE A CHEEPSHOT PUNCH LIKE HE'S AT A FRAT PARTY. YEA RIVALRIES HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THE FIFTEENTH GWC THIS IS JUST LIKE PEARSON AND PETTY. GODDDAMN THIS IS FUCKING GREAT LOOK AT ALL THE PASSING S...

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:13 pm 

I've finally completed the 2013 edition of my Short Trackin' video series which highlights many of the wild, controversial, and otherwise memorable moments from the 2013 race season in Virginia and North Carolina.

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:32 pm 

well there was no difference between them. infact, texas '14 was way better. the guys in daytona '79 were honestly a bunch of pussy ass bitches. these days if you race someone a little too hard, you get your nose smashed in by his pitcrew. how cool is that? I couldn't ask for more as a nascar fan

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:48 am 

Well...wouldn't the best overall season have been either Gordon or Logano's team?

The 4 car had the most speed overall but they fucked up quite a bit.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:46 am 

I just didn't feel anything as I saw all 4 chase drivers continually running next to each on the track. The closest feeling I had was 'holy shit this feels so fabricated, even more than usual'. In an ideal setting, this kind of scenario would have had me really excited but I just didn't experience i...
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 75 matches ]