Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:51 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 75 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2015
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:50 am 

Quote:
At least 25 cars are guaranteed to start the race. Should the 25-car minimum not be met by above means, the driver(s) with the highest points finish among those not already in the field will be eligible for the race.

There is no point to this race anymore.

Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:57 pm 

My respect for Clint just went up exponentially

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:16 am 

The first two positions in qualifying used to be a reward for the team that had the best body guys, the best engine shop, the best off season. The qualifying races were for everyone else. Now we have a qualifying race... For a qualifying race. Wat Who the fuck cares if qualifying is boring. It's qua...

Post subject: Re: Nascar
Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:16 pm 

The only real racing is on NR2003. Russell Westbrook and Dwayne wade are tied in points in my fictional racing series only 5 races into the season (i have a NBA carset) and there have already been 4 flips

Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:55 pm 

Dave Blaney's a nobody and Ryan got there like Brad K: on merit. He's a great little driver and shows potential. Chase got there from being in the right place at the right time: a flawed point system, a great last name, and an owner running sure shot over an entire series.

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:43 pm 

Hey guys we have a track that has a type of racing not seen at any other track. We have a waiting list, years long, to get one of the 160,000 tickets. The cars beat and bang and wreck and tempers flare due to the close quarters racing. How do we make this better?? I got an idea! What is it? Lets cha...

Posted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:46 pm 

Also love how these drivers wreck within half a lap of getting side by side, I thought that's what iRacing is for

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:37 pm 

At least when a movie's bad, there's entertainment to be had in making fun of it, and there's the possibility of the next movie you see being good. NASCAR being bad is just depressing and hopeless because the next race is going to be just as abysmal as the current one.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:13 pm 

Controversial opinion time, this wreck is why nascar is shit. A prerace hype video where the drivers significant other talks about how scary it is to see their husband/fiancé/boyfriend is spectacular accidents and worry that they die but it turns out they walk away everytime and then on the last lap...

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:22 pm 

Lime Rock wants a Truck date
http://wwlp.com/2015/07/30/lime-rock-pa ... rs-trucks/

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ Chicago
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:27 pm 

Hero

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:58 pm 

They should replace seats with giant screens showing fans.

Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:42 pm 

Shitty beer is for getting drunk. It taste great when you're trying to get drunk. You know what sucks when trying to get drunk? Good beer. I can drink 10 Busch Lights and be like WOOO FUCK SHIT UP and be completely happy. You know what happens after 4-5 good beers? I want to take a nap. Nothing kill...

Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:11 pm 

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SHITTY CARS AND RULES

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:18 pm 

heat races would have owned if this were the 90s (like the ones they had at homestead). there aren't even 15 competitive cars in either series All other races can be downloaded from RU so the whole season for these series is quite easily followed. Pardon my ignorance. What is RU? http://s546271843.o...

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:56 am 

2001 season finale for ASA was uploaded by Jordan St. Amant, 54 cars attempted to make the 38 car field byJVMBd8TKU not really a classic race, but Stafford uploaded last year's Spring Sizzler on YouTube. Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPR8aB3r1JM Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr6n...

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ Atlanta
Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:04 pm 

movingunit wrote:
Just tuned in. What has happened to Larson? Why is he 3 laps down?

He was running in the back anyways and then got a commitment cone violation. Thought he would be further up front.

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:40 pm 

when the next K&N race is being aired? speak of that, on NBCSN March 17th, K&N East, Mobile - 6:30PM ET March 17th, Whelen Southern Mods, Caraway - 7:30PM ET March 25th, K&N West?, Irwindale? - 9:00PM ET subject to change of course also of note, it's March and the 2016 schedule for the ...

Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:54 pm 

zippy wrote:
cArmAkAze wrote:
Wreckinturn4 wrote:
when was the last time ARCA had televised qualifying?

The last one I can remember was the Fatalzfest at Kentucky in, what, '08?

The highlight of that session was Wayne Peterson wrecking twice in half a lap:

Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:48 am 

I get that it's NASCAR's rules that's at fault here but the hatred for Kyle comes from the fact that he revels so much in beating up on lower series guys that too in a car produced by the best Cup team currently. I don't care that he loves racing or he's a true fanatic of the sport. This is not a Ky...
Page 2 of 4 [ Search found 75 matches ]