Search found 36 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:35 pm 

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:21 pm 

I'm crying

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:18 pm 

Lack of intelligence confirmed. :lol: Thank you guys so much that was so badass! Just as a run down, I got a crappy start on cold tires and got stuck behind the 50 truck losing .6 a lap. That got us a lap down way too early and put us in a box on stradegy. Keselowski made the call to take the waive ...

Posted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:57 pm 

Wanted to thank all you guys for the support over the last two weekends, I really appreciated it. Couldn't have had a more challenging weekend than this last weekend at Homestead. As mentioned on the first page, we lost a motor in first practice and only got 7 laps on track all day. Qualifying was a...

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 pm 

I'll be in the 10 car on Saturday. :)

Posted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:05 pm 

Well guys, it's been a long up and down journey but I wanted to share here first that... I'm signed on full time and fully funded for the 2018 NCWTS Season in the #15 truck. Needless to say I'm speechless and it was unexpected. Haven't had dry eyes all day. Thank you all for making this a place wher...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 am 

Just a recap on the truck race... Screw Austin Wayne Self. :yuk: Blew a right front tire twice in the final laps, and the first tire went down in front of myself and a group further towards the back. He tried making it to pit road and all the trucks around us were going under the yellow, clipping th...

Post subject: Re: 'TONA
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:21 am 

This is the most appropriate gif I could find for the current state of restrictor plate racing.

Post subject: Re: Talladega, Thompson
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm 

Just got a chance to catch up on all the truck race posts, y'all are awesome. That was a hell of a fast truck, just sucks the battery got ripped out when the LR tire blew coming through the trioval. Only 100 yards short. I seriously considered pulling a Ricky Bobby. :p That was the coolest moment of...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:53 pm 

Even better

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:29 pm 

suck it racists!

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:36 am 

Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:41 am 

Post subject: Re: Daytona (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:55 pm 

Found it on Twitter

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:47 pm 

i'm sure he tried it on iracing :lol:

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:45 pm 

Dunno about anyone else but I'm enjoying this. Most competitive ARCA Daytona race for years Having Zippy and Malcolm in the Middle helps too, kinda recognisable names to get behind.... Yeah got to admit when I joined this forum I didn't think I'd be watching one of our members race Malcolm in the M...
Page 2 of 2 [ Search found 36 matches ]