TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 99 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Daytona (Cup, Xfinity)
Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:35 am 

Because the race ended after midnight, Jeremy Clements got his 2nd win 5 years to the day after he got his first win. He won on August 27, 2017 for his first win and now on August 27, 2022, he gets his 2nd.

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:24 pm 

That was only the 3rd Xfinity Series Race in history where there were no DNF's and they managed to do that at Talladega of all places.

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:06 pm 

It's bad when I would have rather seen Noah Gragson win the championship instead of Ty Gibbs and I'm not a fan of either driver.

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 4:57 pm 

On the plus side the chances for a visit from the "liquid nemesis," as one of the truck announcers called it, is low for the rest of the weekend.

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:56 am 

That was cool to see Greg Van Alst win the ARCA race. Nice to see an owner-driver with limited sponsorship win one. Fun fact, his crew chief Jim Long, was Ricky Rudd's crew chief when he won the 1997 Brickyard 400 and Terry Labonte's crew chief when he won the 2004 Southern 500 for his last NASCAR v...

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:21 am 

Random, useless fact time: The winner of each Daytona 500 in a year ending in 3, either a) drove for the Wood Brothers at some point or b) was a 7 time champion. 1963: Tiny Lund (Wood Brothers) 1973: Richard Petty (7x Champion) 1983: Cale Yarborough (Wood Brothers) 1993: Dale Jarrett (Wood Brothers)...

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:02 pm 

Trackhouse Racing with an early candidate for best throwback paint scheme of the year. I'm surprised that this hasn't been done yet. It's a throwback to Ricky Rudd's 1988 Quaker State Buick.

Posted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:02 pm 

Somebody is finally doing it. We have a Herbie paint scheme for Darlington. Matt Mills is running the #53 car in the Xfinity Series Race.

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:30 pm 

Jordan Anderson just announced that he's going to be running the Xfinity Series Race at Daytona with his father-in-law, Larry McReynolds as his crew chief. That is very cool news.

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:22 pm 

This is the first time since 2010-2011 where Ford won 3 straight races with none of the wins coming from either Penske or Stewart-Haas Racing. Carl Edwards won the last two races of 2010 for Roush and Trevor Bayne won the 2011 Daytona 500 for the Wood Brothers. Yesterday's race featured the longest ...

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:36 am 

Ken Schrader won tonight's NASCAR Pintys Series Race at Ohsweken Speedway in Canada. At 68 years of age, he broke the record for the oldest winner in series history by 16 years.

Post subject: Re: Daytona
Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:30 am 

Chris A wrote:
Saw the footage a little while ago. Surreal and scary. Hopefully he’s as intact as he appears.

He's posted a tweet on Twitter since the accident.

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:08 am 

That was stupid blocking by Bowman.

Post subject: Xfinity and Cup at Texas
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2023 3:02 pm 

I figured I'd make a thread for this weekend's races.

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:48 am 

Even the flagman is done with this.

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:07 pm 

I think NASCAR made the right call by moving the race to last night. I think it was best for the drivers and teams to race last night instead of hoping for a break in the weather in the coming days which didn't look likely to come any time soon.

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:51 am 

The Daytona entry list is out. 50 cars are entered.

https://www.arcaracing.com/2024/02/05/entry-list-daytona-arca-200-at-daytona-international-speedway/

Post subject: Trucks, Xfinity, Cup, COTA
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:54 am 

Connor Zilich wins the pole for the truck race in his series debut. Kyle Larson won the pole for the Xfinity race.

Posted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:32 pm 

Since there isn't a paint scheme thread, I'll add this here. Stewart-Haas Racing posted a car on Twitter that Josh Berry is going to run at Martinsville to honor 50 years of Mobil 1 and it looks stunning.

Page 5 of 5 [ Search found 99 matches ]