TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:50 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 99 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:50 pm 

I'd like to see Jeff run the truck race at Eldora at least once.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:17 pm 

That was a heck of a battle between Larson and Kyle Busch late and was shaping up to being a great finish between the two of them. Then Jones gets a great restart and Busch spun his tires and Jones passes Larson on the high side and snatches the win.

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:59 pm 

de31168 wrote:
I don't know if this was posted and even if it was, its worth another watch! lol

Actually, Fox got Jim Ross to actually call the fight.

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:44 am 

Kenny Wallace walked away from a wild ride this evening while racing his dirt car in Quincy, IL.

He said one of the wheel studs broke on the right rear wheel and the wheel came off and caused him to flip 4-5 times.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:42 pm 

Until now, I didn't realize how similar the #75 looked to a Wood Brothers scheme until I saw it on the #74 car.

Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:09 am 

Mitch'stbk24 wrote:
Idea for next Year

Throwback Paint Schemes for trucks

I whole-heartedly support this idea. I think Phoenix would be the perfect place to do it since that is where the first truck race was run.

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:28 pm 

Shane Lee was able to hang with Chase Briscoe early on but after the first pit stop Briscoe dominated the rest of the race. A lot of good cars had trouble. Josh Williams never found any speed. Matt Kurzejewski had the side window fall out of his car twice and then had to go behind the wall due to a ...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Talladega
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:52 pm 

With this being an elimination race during the chase, this race is going to be like having sex while camping. It's going to be fucking in tents.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Talladega
Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:51 pm 

Somebody needs to give Grant Enfinger a full-time ride next year. He's proven more than once this year that he can run with anybody in the series. Great to see him win at his home track. He's certainly paid his dues to get there.

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:47 am 

Yeah...I didn't realize they had any drag racing involvement either. Interesting. I looked into it and it turns out that they were involved in Lee Shepherd's Pro-Stock team from 1984-1993. They raced in both the NHRA and IHRA Pro-Stock class during that time and Shepherd won the NHRA Pro-Stock titl...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2017
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:13 pm 

Thanks to Red Farmer, Hut Stricklin had a great description for ARCA racing at Daytona.

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:21 pm 

Since the Atlanta Race Page isn't up yet. Here is the link to the random Fantasy Racing Game, so you can get your picks for Atlanta. https://randomfantasyracing.com/ I got Daniel Suarez this week. Can you or someone post this in the weekly race thread every week? I forgot to do the 500. I can do th...

Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:42 pm 

So, Pocono got a little snow according to their Twitter page.

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:48 pm 

If everybody is waiting for Larson to get his first win, I suggest looking up the results to the August race at Michigan last year.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:47 pm 

ziomkris96 wrote:
So how was the race?

The racing was rather good from what I saw but the cautions kept the field from getting really spread out. There were longer green flag runs late in the race but nobody was really able to drive away from the field.

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:35 am 

Richard Petty Motorsports has just released a statement on Aric Almrola's condition.

Sounds encouraging, so far.

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 am 

Michael Annett is going a bit of a different route with his throwback scheme. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170614/808cf825c6cb611ca1171186159bdba2.jpg He's paying tribute to Brad Doty by running a scheme based off this sprint car. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b7/9a/ed/b79aed562491...

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:30 am 

This also means that Danica will be in victory lane for the 2nd time this year.

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:08 pm 

I got Jeffrey Earnhardt

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:02 pm 

I got this guy:

That would be Matt DiBenedetto.
Page 3 of 5 [ Search found 99 matches ]