Search found 573 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:17 am 

stream:

http://www.felipe-massa.org/live.php

could be unstable, sorry in advance

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:36 am 

This really hits me hard. I had the pleasure of meeting Jules back when we were both racing Maranello Karts at the Winter cup in Lonato Italy. He was already at the top of the karting world, and I was competing in my first big time CIK-FIA European kart race. He was so kind and helpful towards me, d...

Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:43 pm 

Because I don't follow F1, and it's news, anymore, I only found out about this now. Very sad to find out but, to be honest, I had no hope of he ever recovering. I know it's devastating to say this, specially because I'm a big fan of the driver, but it's the same with Schumi. I feel like their lives ...

Posted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:07 am 

Don't take this the wrong way but I actually felt relieved when I read this. All the news said there was no improvement. With his passing his family can move on. There is no way in hell Jules wanted his parents to sit by his bedside for 5, 10 30 or more years waiting for a miracle. This is better fo...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 am 

This one got to me as well, but I must admit that it's sadness mixed with anger. First off, obviously this is terribly sad. Moments like this make everyone sit around wondering why the hell they love the sport so much when it can do this to people and take away husbands from wives and fathers from k...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 am 

Getting chills listening to the interview again. It's going to be a long off-season for IndyCar, for sure.

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:35 am 

aerogi wrote:
poor hrt team doesn't have tents... :(

real men

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:45 am 

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:12 am 

Some say that the people moaning are not good for f1... But what should we do? I think this red flag and late restart is just not good for f1. Perez will be overtaken rapidly, the race will be as usual with nothing special after a couple of laps. You all say that it is too dangerous, but I don't thi...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:13 am 

It's already been asked. But why, I repeat WHY??? they even have wet tires?
They're already discussing about how soon we can fo to inters.

Jeez...

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 am 

Ayrton S. wrote:
stimaro wrote:
Without that SC Liuzzi would never had nearly crashed it. Wait... what?

:D

Of course not.
But he could have been hurt in this quite avoidable (and avoided) crash.

Yes. By not being Liuzzi :lol:

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 am 

Lotus shared a pic during the rainbreak.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:54 am 

massa makes ricardo rosset look like a champ

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 am 

everytime i see that yellow flag indicator i m just waiting to see massa sitting in the gravel trap

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 am 

Oh guys please,Alonso deserved it.
He was lucky now,and this couldnt be faked,as Perez was few meteres away from stucking in the gravel and retiring.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 am 

Vettel's not much better than a Cucumber.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 am 

Possibly on course to first new winner since Webber in '09, and bitching about the race regardless. Ahhh TBK.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 am 

Possibly on course to first new winner since Webber in '09, and bitching about the race regardless. Ahhh TBK. That doesn't make it a good race... Been good battles and passing in this race, so the bitching is unwarranted. Schumi's DNF is already reason enough for me to hate this race. He might have...

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 am 

If Vettel finishes third and beats both McLarens and Webber he will have trolled the world.
Page 1 of 29 [ Search found 573 matches ]