Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: 2013 Abu Dhabi GP
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:48 am 

Oh my, that's bad.... :8: :flag:

Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:29 pm 

kart99 wrote:
I'm going to admit it, this is actually quite good fun

They should ditch some of the 1,5 mile tracks, at least their 2nd races and go to some other short tracks. Seeing them wrestle around those tracks is much more fun than aero pushing each other.

Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:45 pm 

Funny, I've read lots of people saying they can now hear the tires squeal but have yet to hear it myself? I must not be paying enough attention, or I don't have the volume up high enough. :) Anyone got a video where it's particularly obvious? Couldn't find a great example, but found this clip on Yo...

Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:12 pm 

EIB Fan wrote:
Very cool video ABC!

Really like it as well. Reminded me of that old Mercedes F1 commercial from 2005. :)

Posted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:27 pm 

To all the JPM fans that were dissapointed by yesterday's performance: Shortly after the race Diego Meija and Juan Pablo confirmed that the #2 car had engine problems throughout the race and they worked on it (or maybe put a new engine in it) yesterday evening. Chevy will lose the points, but Juan i...

Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:29 pm 

Joe4345 wrote:
Sooo, is Power even a lap down?

No.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:13 pm 

Kinda thrilled about the race. Seeing how packed that place is and seeing the pre-race stuff really makes you remember how big this race actually is.

Posted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:59 pm 

Happy crew chief is happy. https://instagram.com/p/3E_BIViAJt/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Looks like that could have beeen from my webcam as well. :lol: Aweseome race today and a well deserved win for Juan. Coming from 30th and pass all these cars on track to finish 1st is one h...

Post subject: Re: 2014/2015 Formula E
Posted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:14 pm 

I was sitting at the end of the backstretch and saw some good passed and close racing, but nothing outstanding. Was cool to see a race in person, especially as it took me 30 minutes only to get to the track. 8) It was a nice event, but it wasn't really spectactular with the cars not producing a prop...
Page 1 of 1 [ Search found 9 matches ]