TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 90 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:14 pm 

Guys, I hate doing this, power hungry shithead mod and all, but could we move the political discussion to the American politics thread? I'd kind of like to getting back to discussing racing here.

How about that low downforce package, huh?

Post subject: Re: Irish Road Racing
Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:16 pm 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/norther ... d/36132995

It's that time of year again.

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:18 am 

I'm a total dumbass with twitter so i cant find it now, but it posted that Power's top straight speed was clocked at 238.6. I know it's not for an entire lap, but come on it's still quick as hell. Breaking the record would be cool but then what?!? In another 20 years from now we'd bitch and complain...

Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:32 am 

My pictures from yesterday, it was just too damn hot today to do anything.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/98452123@ ... 8983935045

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:29 am 

Yes Indycar.... Just Yes!, fantastic race, fantastic driving, fantastic commentry, fantastic crowd.... this is what Indycar is about

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:19 am 

Yeah cause the 500 didn't have a last lap pass or anything

Race was fine the best car won.

You guys are grasping at straws here.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 pm 

I visited the track yesterday, was in Milano and it was on my way back to the airport so I set aside a couple hours to get a look around. The whole track was surprisingly still freely accessible through the park, including the old oval and all of the grandstands. The track looks really great and som...

Post subject: Re: Cup/Trucks @ Talladega
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:38 pm 

Jesus. Some of you fucking idiots are only happy with asinine crash filled finished. Holy shit.

Not every plate race has to end with 27 cars in the garage and 10 upside down.

Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:37 pm 

Red gloves, blue car, speed at the most

17 years and we still remember you for being one of the best

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:08 pm 

Tom wrote:
I don't have access to Nascar this year and I've just read this entire thread up to this point and I literally have no idea what's going on.

But I like it.

Truck and Xfinity races summed up here:

Start, Crash, End Stage, Crash, End Stage, Green Flag Run, Crash, Overtime, Crash and Finish.

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:43 pm 

Fuck ABC/ESPN for not even broadcasting qualifying on TV. Take your WatchESPN app and go suck an egg. I get that they've pretty much let go every single member of their motorsports broadcast team, but come on.... It's the Indy 500. Absolutely embarrassing.

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 am 

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:56 am 

Dear Zippy, This is the opportunity of a lifetime you've been working on your entire career. That being said, you must honor a bunch of strangers from the internet by making sure to oil down the racing line and causing the maximum percentage of airbornz. Signed, Everyone that Posted in any Daytona S...

Posted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:23 am 

Hey that's me. :p You guys rock! Actually this place and the old TBK was how I really got into racing in the first place, as well as the first place I had to talk to friends about racing instead of driving my parents up a wall. That being said; airbornezzzzz potential is fairly low at Phoenix sooo. ...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2018
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:04 am 

Just a recap on the truck race... Screw Austin Wayne Self. :yuk: Blew a right front tire twice in the final laps, and the first tire went down in front of myself and a group further towards the back. He tried making it to pit road and all the trucks around us were going under the yellow, clipping th...

Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:51 am 

Dumbshits like Marty Reid and Todd Harris and Rusty Wallace don't define the 500 on ABC. It's people like Jim McKay, Chris Economaki, Jackie Stewart, Paul Page, Bob Jenkins, and "Delta Force" that took an already important race and made it bigger than life, whether American open wheel raci...

Post subject: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 7:31 pm 

The majestetic, the magical, the phenomenal race is here once again! It's the month of May, the month of Indianapolis 500! https://www.indianapolismotorspeedway.com/-/media/IMS/article-images/2017/05/26/08/38/2017_I500_18Logo_1600x800.jpg?mw=1200 Please treat yourself by listening the famous Delta F...

Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:30 pm 

Post subject: Re: 102nd Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:27 pm 

ABC should put him in the booth. He's a great personality, and their dumb asses are slightly responsible for putting him in his predicament. And I'm tired of listening to Scott Goodyear. Maybe he can drown him out.

Post subject: Re: Le Mans 2018
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:51 am 

So I menaged to put together screens from two drivers: Roberto Lacorte and Giorgio SernaGiotto:
Page 3 of 5 [ Search found 90 matches ]