Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 90 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:30 pm 

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:07 pm 

Lime Rock Park should have major races all the damn time. What a great racetrack.

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:11 am 

This one got to me as well, but I must admit that it's sadness mixed with anger. First off, obviously this is terribly sad. Moments like this make everyone sit around wondering why the hell they love the sport so much when it can do this to people and take away husbands from wives and fathers from k...

Post subject: Re: Indycar @ Vegas
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:52 pm 

I think this is vital to the development of Indycar: It is quite long so here it is in spoiler. It is the conversation between Dave Despain and Robin Miller from Windtunnel. Despain: You’ve covered this type of racing for many years, back when death was the rule and not the exception. Your thoughts ...

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:31 pm 

Err, to be fair, I think HRC honestly said "good plan", nothing much to read into that. Rain delay or not, this is good for American viewers.

No need to suddenly feel attacked lol.

Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm 

In before "I have more points than Jimmie Johnson."

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:58 am 

It's more that 90% of the hype goes into promoting those tracks as being "exciting". A lot of the other tracks are fine, but if new fans are educated to think that only passes for the lead happening every lap, and multiple car accidents = "exciting" , then they will feel the rest...

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 am 

Bullcrap to the "any car would've reacted like that" stuff, that's just a received opinion... In that corner, at that speed the car should've dropped back to the ground a lot quicker than it did but it seems the new sidepods and rear end allowed the car to get a bit more lift than any othe...

Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm 

So as promised, here are the pictures of my short trip to Monaco two weeks ago. The track was almost completed, except for some grandstands and the swimming pool chicanes. I could walk freely in the pits and the drivers briefing rooms :D It's really strange to see the city in its everyday setting: e...

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 pm 

I pose this question to you guys. You're obviously very passionate on your stance of Las Vegas. Rewind to the 2012 Indy 500. Mike Conway gets a little higher up on the fence, hits his head, dies. Do we cancel the Indianapolis 500, one which had been arguably the most competitive up to that point? T...

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 am 

new Hockenheim is just so featureless. You could say that at least they kept the stadium section which makes up for it, but that's untrue. Now they fly through it with high downforce cars while in the past they would snake their way around it, often power sliding. Because there is really no characte...

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:12 pm 

y'all care too much about the most insignificant shit

Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 pm 

Bernie will be delighted ... despite having NASCAR and IndyCar on their doorstep, the zealots have chosen to picket F1 as a symbol of idolatry, thus proving its importance ...

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 pm 

If Bobby Gerhart wins, we riot.

Post subject: Re: 2013 Monaco Grand Prix
Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:03 pm 

They've gradually taken the challenges away over the years - removing barriers from the first corner and the swimming pool chicane, and ruining the entry to Rascasse - but it's still Monaco. It's still one of the most challenging circuits on the calendar. It's still one of the races I look forward t...

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:00 pm 

You know what grinds my gears the most about DJ in the Hall of Fame right now? There's another NASCAR champion/Daytona 500 winner who transitioned into a successful career in commentary at ESPN, not to mention being one of the nicest and most respected people to ever grace the track and our TV scree...

Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 pm 

Class act, Porsche. Class act.

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 pm 

What exactly was the gain to be had with running different spacers anyway? Someone on another forum said that with the spacers being hollow, they resonate the engine vibrations through the Earnhardt bar into the roof and into those hollow spacers. It creates a small bubble of high pressure inside t...

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:41 pm 

People can say about Reid what they want, but what I will always remember is how well he handled Wheldon's death.

Posted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:53 pm 

https://twitter.com/KPRCLocal2/status/3 ... 3411468288

Page 1 of 5 [ Search found 90 matches ]