TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:15 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 220 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:24 pm 

IM Blotto wrote:
is there and app paid or not to be able to watch this?

Only available here: https://racexr.plus/

$40 a month I believe.

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:11 pm 

Villeneuve's crash, the larger part of the actual car hit the top of the barrier, not really the fence. The wheels, suspension parts, etc hit the fence. In a crash the likes of which I imagine most of us are envisioning, more a US Indycar oval type accident, I would think the FIA fencing would keep ...

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:37 pm 

Schumifan wrote:
Do they have to wait for the helicopter to get back before restarting, or do they have more than one?

I think they almost always have 2 on site or at least another on standby not far away.

Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:03 pm 

As an American... I long for a return to a more traditional schedule of European centric tracks. One of the attractions to me of F1 is that it's NOT here. We don't need three races. Americans are fickle and Miami along with Vegas will be gone within a few years. There are precious few of us that hav...

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:21 am 

NOS Energy Drink WoO Sprints and Case Super Late Models April 28th - 30th.

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:59 am 

Saw that coming. Just one of the deals on the dirt.

Now, if I was Reddick, I'd go break Briscoe's front teeth. That was an extremely low probability move.

Posted: Thu May 05, 2022 12:35 pm 

Vaccine mandates and the right to choose what you do with your body don't exactly jive now do they. You only have the right to do what you want if it fits the narrative of the majority. Further, now you all know that the court striking down Roe vs Wade doesn't actually make anything illegal right? A...

Posted: Mon May 09, 2022 3:03 pm 

$13,000 fucking dollars? Holy shit. For $13,000 a ticket, I want more than 5 Star service. I want hookers and blow on demand... It is Miami afterall. $640 for a grandstand seat... On a Friday? $500 for G/A for race day. Those prices are ridiculous. We went to Montreal, granted it was many years ago,...

Post subject: Re: 106th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 10:53 pm 

Amazing run from Dixon. That old man can still wheel it at The Speedway with the best of them.

Anyone who says the big speeds don't matter didn't hear the crowd roar when that second 234 lap went up.

Posted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:44 pm 

NASCAR deserves all the shit they're catching for that truly asinine caution.

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:30 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Damn, I didn't know they did this. Harsh for Ericsson...

This is a new thing. For almost 100 years you could count the number of reds for crashes in the 500 on one hand.

Not so anymore.

Posted: Sun May 29, 2022 8:46 pm 

Whatever, that wasn't in question after T1. He deserved it and did what needed doing. Amazing restart, balls of steel into T1 on the white lap... Made Pato blink.

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:44 pm 

6 hours of yellow...

Could rain later.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:49 pm 

I know it's ugly, I know it's not traditional... I don't care. I'm very glad to have the HALO and the Aeroscreen in Indycar.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:13 pm 

Sainz steps on his dick, Max sweeps into the lead, race over.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:08 pm 

I don't understand why the smoke is allowed. I mean I don't understand why someone would want to spew so much smoke they can't see what they paid to watch, buy regardless. I'd have thought the smoke would be banned on some kind of safety grounds. I mean, if I'm a fan in the stands with asthma, or so...

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:44 am 

I had to double check this was indeed the F1 General Discussion thread. Nuclear is the answer for 75% of the emissions problems at the moment. We could leave everything else alone and just start building nuke plants and be ahead of the targets for emission reductions in 10 years. That move will buy ...

Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:27 pm 

I want another 500 miler...:( There was nothing wrong with Pocono. The drivers just needed to pull their heads out of their asses and realize you can't win on lap 1. I would also take Michigan back without hesitation. Never really cared for Milwaukee all that much but I'll take it in a heartbeat if ...

Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:30 pm 

Idiots

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:14 pm 

More reports coming in now indeed. Anyone else can see DanRic move to alpine this season already and Alonso to AM and vettel early retirement? Let us assume this is correct... That leaves... What? Lando possibly going to Mercedes if Hamilton hangs it up, which would open a seat at McLaren for Palou...
Page 10 of 11 [ Search found 220 matches ]