TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:57 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 220 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Post subject: Re: Fontana, Myrtle Beach
Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:03 pm 

No way they change. Only thing I could see them maybe doing would be to put a plate on them to slow them down further. All I see here is what I saw last year... Just slower. 184 in T1... 20+ mph slower and the race is the same. The cars are junk NASCAR. Splitter, skirts, spoiler... All that shit has...

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:19 am 

I've seen what Kyle can do in a Sprint Car and dirt Super Late Model first hand... Now he's a Cup Champion... I've said it multiple times... Please, Roger, for God Sake, get this man in that 4th car in the back of the shop for the big race in May. I am not a fan of Kyle, but I respect talent and gre...

Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:32 pm 

Agreed Chris. Tire fall off creates all sorts of opportunities for passing due to the varying strategies.

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:31 am 

This is trash.

On one hand, Larson is the true Champion regardless. On the other hand, Truex, Hamlin and Elliot have played to the rules and that's all you have to do. Wins really don't mean anything. Win 2-3 races to make the dance and then see what happens.

Still... Garbage.

Posted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:30 pm 

Pesto Mayo for fries. Scoff if you want, then try it and thank me later.

Or Parmesan Peppercorn...

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:14 pm 

Racing is and will always be dangerous. This wreck happened at one of the fastest parts of the circuit, on the crest of a blind hill. Just a terrible circumstance.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:04 pm 

Jesus Christ Indycar, you're back to only one 500 miler again and your ONLY other Super Speedway is the roulette wheel in Texas. Indycar belongs on the big Super Speedways just as much as it does the bull rings and road courses. Losing Pocono over engine leases is idiotic, and so is Miles' vehement ...

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:08 pm 

Huh... Should just call that SuperDIRTWeek and be done with this Oswego experiment.

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:01 pm 

We should totally bring back the tobacco liveries. They were always the best looking cars and their dump truck loads of sinful money filled the coffers nicely.

Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:25 pm 

RtN wrote:
What if he just buys NASCAR instead?

Haha, why not? Why buy only one when you can buy 2 at twice the price?

Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:54 pm 

Me too. Not a fan of his, but I respect greatness.

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:12 pm 

Judging by this video: sBV43Qay7nc It appears they took Ryan out of his seat during the extraction out of the car. 30 seconds from time the car stopped to time safety crews put the fire out. 7 mins to get the car upright. Doctor was in the car basically the second it was righted. That 7 mins to get ...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweeks 2020
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:00 pm 

EDIT: @trout ^^^ Well put. Had he either not flipped and/or not been hit, we probably wouldn't be saying anything... We might be thinking "what if" but not discussing it. This wreck was one of those "what if" moments come to reality. Very similar to Kyle's crash here when Stewart...

Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:12 pm 

12HRs postponed to Nov 11-14.

https://www.imsa.com/news/2020/03/12/imsa-postponement-of-the-twelve-hours-of-sebring-to-november-11-14-2020/

Posted: Mon May 04, 2020 5:55 pm 

Shit like that is how barroom cues get broke and friendships end.

Posted: Tue May 12, 2020 12:17 am 

https://www.picclickimg.com/d/w1600/pict/132976723729_/1997-PPG-CART-IndyCar-World-Series-Chassis-Profile.jpg I never saw the Eagle 977 before but it looks awesome. Too bad they didn't use it as it looks a bit different from their Eagle used in 1998/1999. Man, I have every one of those RACER CART S...

Post subject: Re: 104th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:37 pm 

Suck it up and send it if you want pole. May, August, Smarch, doesn't matter. Indy is Indy.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:47 am 

Marquez can stay gone for all I care. Don't get me wrong, he's absolutely amazing, but what we have now is far more entertaining.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:42 am 

The original Winston Million races (Daytona 500, Talladega 500 Spring Race, Coke 600 and Southern 500) should remain unchanged. The rest, do as you please.

Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:14 pm 

Thank you racer!
Page 8 of 11 [ Search found 220 matches ]