TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:01 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 220 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:15 pm 

Alternatively, have topless grid girls plz. :p http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/leahnewman/images/Leah%20F1%20bodypaint%20with%20Ralph%20Firman.jpg http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp260/wreckx2008/Nurburgring%20ADAC%2024hr%202010/NurburgringADAC24hr2010209.jpg http://fotos.autozeitung.de/938x704/im...

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:12 pm 

Why another street race!?

Virginia International fucking Raceway.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:01 am 

I'm disappointed in the opinions expressed by many on this board. It smells of hypocrisy. Seems to me that the majority of us agreed that pack racing had to go despite it's raw excitement. Now, after watching the race and reading through these comments, I generally find that the style of racing on o...

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:03 pm 

I'm going to assume some of the asinine comments in here are due to the very late ending of the race and the resulting sleep deprivation. I'm working on 2 hours of sleep myself so I feel the pain of fellow TBK members. My first thought upon seeing the wreck last night was very bad indeed because I t...

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:48 pm 

I assumed he'd had his bell rung and didn't know what he was doing... Imagine my disappointment to learn otherwise.

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:32 pm 

Indy, Pocono, Michigan, Fontana, Phoenix, Milwaukee, Iowa, Texas (I guess... Though I'd rather see CoTA and give Eddie Gossage two middle fingers.) If we throw out Texas, that's 7 ovals. Four, 500 mile races at the Super Speedways, two 300 mile races at the 1 mile tracks and one 250 lapper at the 7/...

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:43 pm 

May the schwartz be with you.

Posted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:33 pm 

More shot tracks would be good... As long as their on dirt.

Also, a dry slick track seems good for the trucks but I wonder how they'd be if they took the windshields out, put in the usual dirt track wire and put some bit in the track.

Post subject: Re: Local Racing Discussion
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:30 pm 

Despite my earlier proclamation that I would not be going back to Oswego before the 200... I went Saturday night for the $10K to win race...

Last 5 laps...

One of the Top 5 best Supermodified races I've ever seen there.

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:28 pm 

Fine... Go to Michigan then.

EDIT: And what the fuck? Didn't want a night race? Why? Scared no one will watch? Yeah, but a Saturday afternoon race in the middle of summer is a slam dunk for viewership right? Fucking idiots.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:18 pm 

Other than Truex's win at Pocono every race has been won by a Penske, Hendricks, SHR and Gibbs entries . Real healthy sport. FUCK YOU NASCAR. That accounts for 13 cars and drivers. The idea that the underfunded/small teams are going to compete for wins each week is ludicrous in a sport where a budg...

Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:19 pm 

There were a lot of NASCAR fans in the stands on Sunday that said they'd love to come back to an Indycar race. A lot of the people I talked to in the parking lot had not been to either of the first two Indycar races at Pocono. It's a shame the race was marred by this accident, but it was a very ente...

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:57 pm 

Has anyone thought of how many open wheel formula are out there worldwide? 20, 25, 30+ counting all the country and region specific ones? Are we going to update all of them or just focus on protecting the top tier pro's? Surtee's wasn't in an F1 car when the wheel hit him. If we're going to protect ...

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:46 pm 

No highlight vid, but Stewart Friessen (who's won everything he's touched this year) won the Mr. DirtTrack USA $17,500 to win Tuesday night at Lebanon Valley beating Brett "The Corporate Jet" Hearn when Hearn forgot to pay his fuel bill and ran dry with two to go. Hearn dominated the race ...

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:43 pm 

The fuck is that stupid thing? Here's a response to that same question from the iRacing forum: Open Shows are a one-a-year throwback to the infamous "wedge car" era of short track racing from the mid 1980s until the early '90s. Back then rules & regulations for Late Model bodywork mod...

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:34 am 

LucasWheldon wrote:
RIP Greg, is been 16 years and we still miss you

Yes, yes we do. #99

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:01 pm 

Good lord stop. It's far more dangerous for these things to get airborne into the catch fence than it is for them to hit the SAFER barrier. Everyone bitched and whined about the DW12 when it was first introduced. It's drives terrible, it has no feel, it's slow, etc. The teams dialed that out and if ...

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:32 pm 

I think the cars problems with getting airborne are due to factors that the dome skids will not necessarily help to prevent.

Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:46 pm 

Eliminate all the foolishness by going to a single center wheel nut. It's not like these stock cars are stock anyway.

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:00 pm 

I have a somewhat offensive question. Let's say we set aside tradition and other historical considerations, and get to this race like another championship race. Is there anything special about the track that warrants so many testing sessions, and a rookie orientation session, and a convoluted quali...
Page 5 of 11 [ Search found 220 matches ]