It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 220 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:44 pm 

Odds Max laps the entire field?

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:28 pm 

Keep F1 far, far, FAR away from Road America.

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:54 am 

Eh, any racing is good racing this time of year, and I'm at work, so this is an improvement on the usual Monday for me That's what Bathurst was for. I got 12 hours of racing in yesterday and have an iRacing team practice tonight. Hell, I just watched the lackluster at best Battle of the Five Armies...

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:32 pm 

41:40 on Denny's podcast today "fans & drivers need to stop asking for more power because NASCAR is not gonna listen, and is looking at further horsepower decreases (regarding solely the internal combustion engine component) in hopes of getting more engine mileage & thus cost cutting f...

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:06 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Scotty admitting fault

And well he should. He sent that thing in there on cold tires. If Grosjean wasn't there and all else being the same, he'd have wound up in the tires anyway. He was never making that corner.

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:19 am 

Terrible track.

At least for these ass wagons.

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:05 pm 

The track was designed for F1 and as such meant to suit F1 cars' 50m braking distances and sharp turning abilities. It's totally not a road course for stock cars. The windy abrupt turns where you have to hard brake for the next corner while turning in for the previous corner are easy to lock your b...

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:08 pm 

The hell? Did you have an adjustable rate? Unsure how it works down under, but I assumed all banks were more or less the same. Fixed, adjustable, etc. We chose a variable rate for a long time as when interest rates were low it was the far better deal and stayed that way for years. In the past year ...

Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 1:45 pm 

Why 200 laps? Why so long for any of them? Open is 50 laps, cautions don't count. Top 2 transfer. 30 lap heats. Top 5 from each heat to the redraw. Cautions don't count. 75 green flag lap main. Break at lap 35. Can't change tires unless it's flat. Any adjustment you want except that at the break. Ca...

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Mon May 29, 2023 4:08 am 

The drivers control the crashing and the crashing was the problem. They shouldn't have red flagged it after Pato's crash. They had enough time to clean that up and have a shootout and not turn it into a clown show.

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:08 am 

So, how can I get the practices and qualifying in the US? Motortrend+ is acting the fool and even though I have a paid account it's cycling at login. They may also only be carrying coverage of the race itself and not the prelims. EDIT: I sent Motortrend an email. Is there some other service I can g...

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:25 pm 

They're talking about the Rockenfeller crash from 2011 in the broadcast now, did we know before it was an airbourne incident? I assumed it was just a hard crash into the barriers, but the way they're talking about it sounds like it was a proper blowover.... It didn't blowover before it hit the barr...

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:31 pm 

Maybe not, but it'll get them off dirt hopefully. These things have no place on a dirt track unless you let them build dirt cars.

Post subject: Re: Chicago
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:29 pm 

To be fair... I want to see NASCAR move to more of a 50/50 schedule. Lighten the cars up and let them make some adjustments so they're more nimble. Imagine out of a 36 race schedule, 16 are on road/street courses, 20 ovals, a 3000lbs car without any engine restrictions (roughly 800HP.) Or... When th...

Post subject: Re: Chicago
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:39 pm 

To be fair... I want to see NASCAR move to more of a 50/50 schedule. Lighten the cars up and let them make some adjustments so they're more nimble. Imagine out of a 36 race schedule, 16 are on road/street courses, 20 ovals, a 3000lbs car without any engine restrictions (roughly 800HP.) Or... When t...

Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:47 pm 

Tristar 7AT wrote:
...Optics are everything and Gragson liking memes about the most racially charged event in American history since the assassination of MLK will never fly...

Rodney King might like a word about that.

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:43 pm 

If indycar fans actually attended oval racing as much as bitched about not having oval racing on the schedule online, then ovals would be the most profitable of the track types As it is, they've actually added a new oval track and decided to do a back to back with it to give us the maximum oval rac...

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:17 pm 

https://x.com/Johnners96/status/1725390 ... 13282?s=20

The tweet button doesn't work? Or I'm dumb... <insert yells at clouds>

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:32 pm 

20 years ago slapping your secretary on the ass got your ass fucking fired. You have to go back a lot farther than 2004 for that behavior to be acceptable. I believe what @JJ meant by canceled was, if it's reported as he's being accused of anything sexual, he'll be cancelled whether it is proven he ...

Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:51 pm 

Why do we watch this again? More to the point... Why do we question why NASCAR has degraded in popularity? Speedweeks used to be something. Goody's Dash IROC ARCA Trucks Busch Cup That Friday ticket was the best one to have as you got 3 races in one day. This is just a broken shell of its former sel...
Page 11 of 11 [ Search found 220 matches ]