TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:44 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 220 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm 

The owners are clueless. More need not be said. (When I say you below it's directed at the owners/teams) In the article it mentions how Randy was more loved by the fans than most of the drivers/teams. Duh idiots. The only fans you have left are the ones who've slogged it out for the last 15 years an...

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:00 pm 

Busch Clash still sounds the best.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:59 am 

Nobody expects to go to a race and face the risk of being killed. Perhaps fans should be more mindful of the potential consequences. I can only speak for myself, but even as a fan in stands, everytime I walk through the gate I know there's a chance I won't walk out. Racing is dangerous for everyone...

Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:00 am 

My God... What has become of this once proud forum... Wait, we were once proud? Nevermind. Carry on the foolishness.

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 am 

What we need is an actual motorsports channel. Boats, air racing, old racing footage, all of it. There used to be a channel like that but it hasn't existed in about a decade.

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:08 am 

I didn't tape anywhere near enough to cover both the Cup and Nationwide races, which sucks because this was one of those rare weekends where NASCAR did what they should do... Fight tooth tong and nail to get the race in. Bravo to them. Never would have believed they'd have got both races in. And in ...

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:31 pm 

Sadly Indianapolis isn't what it used to be, when Penske failed in 1995, they were gone. If it happened now, they'd buy their way in. They tried buying their way in 1995 and it didn't work. Indy is a shadow of it's former self, but even that shadow puts around 275,000 in the seats and infield come ...

Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 12:38 am 

Best use of that damn screen so far.

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:49 pm 

I decide herewith to be the first one to bitch about the race distance in this year: Make it 500 Miles!!! 500 milers should be at only the big tracks. I wouldn't mind seeing this go to 400 miles and Pocono go to 500... Won't happen for obvious reasons but would still be nice. But... If they did kic...

Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:55 am 

What utter nonsense. Best thing to happen to F1 in quite sometime and all they get for their work is bitch fest after bitch fest from the drivers, teams, fans, sanctioning body. If it wouldn't cost them such a staggering amount to break the contract I'd walk away saying fuck off effective immediately.

Posted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:11 pm 

Brad is spouting off at the mouth because he's getting beat, realtively soundly, by the very teams he's pissing in the wind at. He won the championship, team switched manufacturers and I suspect expected to come out of the gate kicking ass and taking names but when that hasn't happened, instead of g...

Posted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm 

They need to go back to running it at 11AM Saturday morning.

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:06 pm 

Race wasn't bad. Too a nap for a bit, didn't miss anything.

Keep the GWC rules as is with one change. Once the white's in the air, they race back to the line. There is no frozen field yellow/checkers finish once the white is displayed.

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:14 pm 

Sweet Christ it's almost like Grand Prix in real life.

Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:16 pm 

The kid is flat amazing. I never liked Schumacher, to me there was an air of doushbag around him that I could never get past. Vettel on the other hand, I don't particularly care that he's beating the shit out of everyone every race. Don't like being dominated by a kid? Build a better car and beat him.

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:33 pm 

ATTN: To ISC and the idiots in charge at Phoenix... Put the grass back where it belongs on the back stretch.

That is all.

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:56 am 

Big time surgery scars don't look pretty.

Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever.

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:08 pm 

Car must fit into box X x Y x Z and pass current FIA crash testing. You get X amount of fuel for the race, refueling is banned. Any tire compound (from the approved tire manufacturer) may be used during the race. There are no mandatory tire changes. All races are 320KM (200 Miles) in length. Figure ...

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:11 am 

Do not lose hope friends. I've seen first hand the miraculous recovery of someone who suffered severe brain injury. There are reprocussions, but a perfectly happy and productive life can be lived. We must not lose faith that the great champion can triumph over this challenge as well.

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:44 am 

Been a long fall from grace hasn't it IMSA? Ugh. Generally, I thought the race was pretty good. I don't know if they just fired all the ALMS IMSA officials or not, but the jerk offs in race control reek of Grand-Am stooges. Inexcusable for the call to go yellow to setup the finish and that asinine c...
Page 2 of 11 [ Search found 220 matches ]