It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:27 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 319 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:15 am 

[tweet]https://twitter.com/RaceSheetsDFS/status/1403876769439129601[/tweet]

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:46 am 

mmm Detroit has to be up there imo, you always get great races there and it really show cases how tough Indycars is

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:46 pm 

Hunt was proven wrong a few years later. Proper hard racing with respect on corner exit.

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:53 pm 

Verstappen's lap reminded me of this pole lap from Montoya in CART. The two final corners were just mental

Posted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:05 pm 

If there's one thing I could get rid of from F1, it's such enormous power disparities. It's just been a joke on part of the regulations that one team has had such a distinct power advantage for eight consecutive years. I'm not supporting Max's driving and I feel Hamilton is way more of a sportier d...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2022
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:40 am 

I guess Keselowski didn't learn from earlier that he shouldn't try bump drafting until the lead car is totally on the straightaway.

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2022
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:33 pm 

Never seen so many wheels pointing in different directions after wrecks. I know they have independent rear suspension now but even the front wheels seem to break and point sideways too easily now... (image) Never seen wheels broken and pointed the wrong way so much. Really curious to see whether th...

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:54 am 

Happy to see Chastain win, and exciting final lap and all, but man, is anybody else tired of how nobody seems to even try to race clean anymore in NASCAR? When it comes to the finish, it seems like everyone just runs over everyone else.

Posted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:02 am 

Give them a dozen presses per race, can't be used for the first 3 laps after the start or VSC/SC restarts

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:17 am 

I have a borderline lust for seeing him get flown out of a track in a medical chopper ASAP. Kid makes Gragson look milquetoast.

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:56 am 

i was worried how the new cars would race on the dirt, but watching from the stands i can tell you it was a great race. lots of side by side action, lots of contact and passing, and props to nascar for not calling the race too soon. the entire night there were guys sitting in my section who made it ...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:18 pm 

The dirt just needs to be put on the right track, or you know, go to a dedicated dirt track… Indeed, but this is the only way they can make it happen due to the contracts with the existing tracks, I guess. Like using the infield go-kart tracks at Charlotte and Indy instead of dedicated road courses...

Posted: Fri May 20, 2022 9:11 pm 

They really need to just bulldoze the fucking place and start from scratch. They already have made turns 1 and 2 the worst corners in all of oval racing, and the PJ1 has just made things even worse.

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:51 am 

on the 2nd to last restart (6:01:30) you can see how big an advantage 4 tires was, and how clueless dillon is, lol

if u check out the channel there's a few more onboards posted as well

Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:20 am 

To be fair, I don't think I've ever heard an announcement two years in advance. It's usually mid-season before the next. I can see this affecting RCR's #8 promotions, merchandise sales, and what not. Kasey Kahne (Evernham/RPM -> Hendrick feat. the Red Bull gap year) and Clint Bowyer (MWR -> SHR fea...

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 7:16 am 

Yes, the layout currently in use does not go straight after turn 1, but is still absolutely magnificent. The game onboard does not give justice to the elevation. There is no flat section, relentless up and down except for the S/F straight. Last year I did a passenger ride on an old prototype there. ...

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:38 am 

https://i.imgur.com/LDKmwkF.png 13 different gokart tracks. If you consider running them in both directions its 26. And that doesn't even include figure 8s. After I recovered from the stroke, I was reminded of the tool you must have used to create this war crime: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I...

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:04 pm 

Caved as in? in-car cameras availability not being sold as a premium add-on for the teams & their sponsor/marketing partner. Perhaps that will still be the case in terms of television usage however? that's how it's been in both NASCAR and IndyCar forever now only series to ever have full-field ...

Posted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:06 pm 

It's bad when I would have rather seen Noah Gragson win the championship instead of Ty Gibbs and I'm not a fan of either driver.

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:27 am 

90 acres is being kept and a short track built on it, the other 400 acres have been sold for commercial development which will likely change to housing eventually meaning NIMBYs will move in then complain about the noise from the race track and it’ll eventually close because it’ll only be used once ...
Page 15 of 16 [ Search found 319 matches ]