TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:07 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 319 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am 

Maria de Villota has been named "Driver of the Year" by Car and Driver magazine. Excuse me for potentially being a little insensitive here, but really? She managed to crash in a straight line test. Yes, she suffered horrific injuries, but that just goes to show she had no place in an F1 ca...

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm 

And all of them incredibly boring. Red Bull should drop their car from the edge of Space. McLaren should hold theirs in Liverpool so they can be shown how to get wheels off a car. Ferrari should hold theirs at the Emirates, home of a team in red that hasn't won anything for ages. Lotus should hold t...

Post subject: DANICA PATRICK | THE THREAD
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 pm 

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: 2013 Budweiser Speedweeks @ Daytona DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY Daytona Beach, Florida http://hostingbytes.us/images/3/5108073.png Track Length: 2.5 miles Banking: Turns - 31°; Tri-oval - 18°; Back straight - 2° Lap Record: 0:42.783/210.364 mph (Bill Elli...

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 pm 

I was in a race on iracing once where Landon was brought up. Man does no one like him for some reason. Basically it came down to people not liking him cause his family has money according to them. What a great reason (rolls eyes) Regarding BK Racing: They impressed me last year when they were getti...

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:38 pm 

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:14 pm 

I wish everyone who participates in a flash mob get aids and hit by a dump truck.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2013
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 am 

Or maybe they just consider the race the usual lottery, so why bother practising for it, and instead are using the time to gather aero data for when they get onto the real tracks.

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:09 pm 

I don't want big wrecks, I just want good racing. Whether it's pack or not doesn't matter to me. Sunday did not provide good racing. Yeah we had a little at the end, but 5 laps of good racing doesn't make up for 195 laps of boring racing. And neither the duals or the shootout was that interesting ei...

Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:14 pm 

Odd that 190 laps of a testing session and 4 laps of racing amid cautions still gets defended. And I'm tried of the "back in the day" argument coming up every time anyone dare criticise the racing. Nascar has been fixing the cars to race a certain way for years now. Any time there was a hi...

Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:57 pm 

Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:47 am 

Race at more short tracks and road courses. Problem solved.

Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 pm 

$25,000 is a fair fine. My two cents. I thought America was pretty big on freedom of speech? Not NASCAR, it seems. Say what you like. Just make sure it's what we want to hear. That's another thing that's been bugging me. You can throw around the "first amendment" argument all you want, bu...

Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:58 am 

I also did a bit of photoshop to try the classic Marlboro livery on a modern F1 car with McLaren's actual sponsors!

Posted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 pm 

Already up on YouTube... wow, heck of a hit!

Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:11 am 

You can use Proxtube addon to see the videos geoblocked on Youtube.

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 am 

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:51 am 

Drivers bitching about a guy who wins too much? It's like 1997 all over again. I don't recall drivers bitching all that much in either '97 or '98... I know the fans sure as hell did. haha If only twitter was Invented In the 90s.... @Theintimidator congrats to the rainbow car on yet another win #fag...

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:57 am 

Posted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:43 pm 

Webber's used to fighting through the pack, usually by the time his car leaves the grid markings he's down the field, no matter where he starts... This is simply the Mark Webber Rule. The MWRule states that he must be between 12th and 15th into the first corner. Obviously, if he's on pole, this mea...

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:26 pm 

Page 4 of 16 [ Search found 319 matches ]