Search found 319 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:17 am 

Darrell Basham was on the local news last night:
http://www.wave3.com/story/17764738/bus ... er-tornado

Post subject: Re: Cup/N'Wide @ Richmond
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:09 am 

Competition Yellow Kurt Spin Debris Debris Debris The 5 yellows. How bout this race 10 years ago? Cautions: 14 for 103 laps 5 years ago Cautions: 14 for 80 laps Why is this shit so dull now? How bout Nationwide? Friday night: 3 cautions (Yeley blown tire, Bowles spin, debris) 10 years ago: Cautions:...

Post subject: Re: Cup/N'Wide @ Richmond
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am 

Beyond the COT and tyre factors, I think we're just seeing driver and car development in a professional sport taken to their logical extreme, with the result of no mistakes or failures to spice things up. The teams are completely on top of car setup and engine tuning and the driver pool has reached ...

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 am 

It was a fun weekend. Got to talk to several drivers as usual. A photo I took Saturday of Darrell Basham's #34 ended up being the pictures he gave out during the autograph session(I made a trip to Wal-Mart Saturday night to print 125 of them for the team). One of the pictures will be on Wave 3 news ...

Posted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 am 

Awful pun incoming....

That 11 scheme looks good and just fits.... :oops:

Post subject: Re: 2012 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:30 pm 

cookie wrote:
any stream that isn't buffering, all are terrible for me. Stupid MotorsTV switching to Nascar

http://motorsport49.blogspot.co.uk/2012 ... -1_31.html

Stream 1

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:47 pm 

People who get excited for historic racing, especially as support events, usually haven't seen historic racing. Old men with lots of money driving everywhere at half throttle. Usually 1 decent driver (at Le Mans it was usually Darren Turner in a Jaguar) who knows what he's doing and will drive off i...

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:54 pm 

They should go to Sebring

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:38 pm 

I've always wondered how safe a place like Duxford is for F1 testing but why on earth was a truck located there like that? I'm not seeing the problem with the truck. It's the same standard procedure at every straight line test. It isn't like it was parked on the runway where she was testing, it's o...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:20 pm 

I didn't know they were a couple.

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 pm 

Ronnie Peterson in a Lotus 72 at Silverstone (before the Woodcote chicane) in the snow?

Real racing as fuck.

Post subject: Re: 2012 Honda Indy Toronto
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:16 am 

GWC finishes are a dumb idea even in stock cars. Completely throws out the basic concept of a fixed race length which has always been core to racing, and any fuel or tyre strategy along with it. Everyone expects it to all come down to the last lap every race now, but do you really need to continuall...

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 am 

Don't think it'll make a difference with the tandems. Tandems are happening now because Daytona and Talladega have lost all their bumps to the point you can push in the corners, and cooling has gotten where they don't need clean air on the nose. Wicker fins and old aero packages won't change that.

Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 pm 

DTM 20 years ago:

DTM today:

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:19 pm 

This is pretty cool, an eye level camera on Lucas Di Grassi at Spa: "I had to drive with only one eye open as the camera was blocking my other eye, quite tricky"

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:17 am 

good news from the Motherland: Russia's GP circuit construction is on schedule, according to organisers By Pablo Elizalde Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 08:12 GMT The construction of the circuit that is set to host the inaugural Russian Grand Prix is on schedule, according to organisers, who have revea...

Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:51 pm 

Fish88 wrote:
Massa's 23 point's are going to help with that?

Fun fact - The gap between Alonso and Webber (P1-P2) is more than the total amount of points Massa has this year. So even if you took all of Massas points and gave them to Webber, Alonso would still be leading.

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 pm 

Pinkham to Bottas - "Speaking of wet things - your girlfriend..."

Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:04 pm 

Will Buxton:
Quote:
To quote Juan Pablo Montoya. "You fucking idiot, you broke my fucking head".

https://twitter.com/willbuxton/status/2 ... 81/photo/1

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 pm 

Oh, the best line in the movie? Coming right up:

[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6cT3Tvu9g[/youtubeidiot]
Page 2 of 16 [ Search found 319 matches ]