TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 319 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:05 pm 

The track was designed for F1 and as such meant to suit F1 cars' 50m braking distances and sharp turning abilities. It's totally not a road course for stock cars. The windy abrupt turns where you have to hard brake for the next corner while turning in for the previous corner are easy to lock your b...

Posted: Tue May 16, 2023 1:03 am 

Oh come on, how can you not smile after landing a shot to Gragson's face? That's the most normal thing I've ever seen Ross do.

Post subject: Re: Chicago
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:34 am 

Someones probably pointed it out already but I love how his name was pronounced differently each time he was mentioned. I'm fairly sure I heard Shane Van Gizardburger at one point.

Post subject: Re: 2023 IMSA @ Mosport
Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:23 am 

SBan83 wrote:
Gaara wrote:
Farfus gonna Farfus

Was there any penalty for this and for Fraga?

None for Fraga, Farfus had a DT but was last car running in GTP any way.

Post subject: Re: Loudon (Cup, NXS, Mods)
Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:17 pm 

Truex wins. Good race. Pretty good battles throughout the field.

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:22 pm 

Vassago wrote:
Say goodbye to Noah Gragson. Apparently he liked some racist tweets :flag:

You don't even have to say or do anything, now it's just like something. The world is a fucking joke now.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:56 am 

Gibbs getting turned. There aren't many more satisfying sights in sports.

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:30 pm 

I like the idea of Nige in a stock car. Maybe they could have swapped moustaches instead?

Post subject: Re: DEGA - Trucks & Cup
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:25 pm 

Don’t forget Crafton also said “I’ll finish you off in homestead you little fucker” (it’s at the end of one of the videos). This modern “let’s punish everybody equally” policy is bullshit too, Crafton started it, therefore he shoulders 100% of the responsibility for what happens after. If you are g...

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:31 am 

I don't follow NASCAR anymore, but saw the finish to this one in the crash thread. The driving standards could not get any lower. At the restart, Hill comes up the track a little bit and rubs Creed, so I can understand Creed giving him a little rub into the next corner. That's borderline, but forgi...

Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:21 am 

Had to run an errand during the race. So I come home, open the F1 TV app, and select "Watch from Start" but it still drops me in the live telecast itself, right as the podium ceremony is happening. On the bright side, perhaps it's good I didn't have to sit through yet another Verstappen v...

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:29 pm 

Should Evernham bring back the IROC brand, I assume SRX will become IROC rather than co-exist as a new series? SRX is pretty much IROC in all but name, and much better than the NASCAR spec series that IROC ultimately became in the late stages. At least SRX goes to some cool short tracks and dirt. 2...

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:06 am 

I watch the Cars Tour late models sometimes and they put on fantastic short track racing, and they're 3300 lbs cars with and only about 400 HP, making me wonder if more power is always the answer? still on a platform where grip isn't entirely infinite, on a tire where proper falloff can occur, and ...

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:27 pm 

The secondary reason of course (and a consequence of said safety improvements) is NASCAR not penalizing intentional contact/spinouts/hooks for ratings and drama. In DTM/V8SC, you so much as rough someone up for a pass, and you get a penalty immediately, last I watched at least. And frankly, CAMS ha...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:18 am 

Philthy82 wrote:
Also, what the fuck are we expecting from oval races that this one just qualifies as "decent" and "Not a bad finish"?

Significant off-throttle time and the absence of a total reliance on drafting in a pack? You know, Actual Race Car Driving.

Posted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:16 am 

I feel like this image is rather symbolic of Marco's career tbh.

Posted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:49 pm 

He's done some dirt track stuff down under too. Obviously completely different from Martinsville but at least he has some experience on ovals.

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:27 pm 

When you have a wife and kids, you don't necessarily lose the money, but the freedom to say See yah, I'm back in 3 days/weeks/months!

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:29 pm 

I suggest to ignore the Chinese GP and continue to chat about personal stuff through the weekend!
Page 16 of 16 [ Search found 319 matches ]