TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 189 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:58 pm 

It means RCR were so average, the cheat only got them near the front is all.

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 pm 

What about the details of the 2016 package that was to be used in the All-Star? I'm more interested in that. NASCAR did the most NASCAR thing possible: Sprint All-Star Race to stick with 2015 rules :slaphead: "The competitive success on the track over the first three months of the season assur...

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:09 pm 

Well, except onboard footage.

I know it's not a big deal anyway but I always loved the old style gauges. Every series has a generic, boring dinky MOTEC style display but those big bright gauges taking up half the dashboard were always cool to look at.

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:35 pm 

I want to see wrex. I must not be a real race fan. :C

Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:19 am 

The whole concept of religion seems so childish to me, I'm sorry. It's like fairytales for grownups. The mythical stuff especially, I don't know how sane people can tell themselves that stuff actually happened. Talking about all religions here. You should not need religion to be a good person. If yo...

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 pm 

inb4 comments about how they're rushing him to Cup.

Post subject: Re: 2015 V8SC Discussion
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:31 pm 

I'm looking for some old V8 Supercar races, anybody know of any good collections of them? YouTube channels are fine too, there is so much stuff to sift through and I am an impatient man. This channel rocks. Everything encoded in 1080p. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtbHZdM_9O-BcXOwLRkqMiw" oncli...

Posted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:18 pm 

ISC and SMI have dug themselves into a hole constructing all these dull aero sensitive tracks that they are now yanking seats out of. Take a loss and start moving to some short tracks and road courses for the benefit of the sport as a whole as good racing is what makes people watch.

Posted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:08 am 

Atleast it's not like iracing where everyone rim rides and no one can pass.

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:41 am 

I don't know why they don't just get rid of the splitter and replace it with a valance again. Why is it so important to have a splitter? The cars managed fine for decades without them. They're finicky to setup, they dig into the infield dirt like nobody's business and are very difficult to repair.

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:53 pm 

I think they should just add a second fence a few feet or so behind just for the grandstands atleast. It's a Le Mans 1955 waiting to happen again otherwise. Just add a second fence which will essentially just pick up the scraps after the primary does its job of absorbing the brunt. As for changes to...

Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:23 pm 

Heck, bring the whole shebang there. Replace a Loudon date.

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:34 pm 

Thing is, today all the tricks are known and so a little gain in some area has a giant advantage. Finding that little gain requires vast amounts of resources that only the best teams can afford. In the old days, a little team could hit upon something and it would be a real advantage for a while or e...

Post subject: Re: NASCAR @ Chicago
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:29 am 

NASCAR really blew it by not having the low df 1.5 mile package run in the Chase, with most of the tracks being 1.5 milers.

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:37 pm 

Only if it's for the win, otherwise he'll be better off saving it for later when it'll hurt more. I have never liked Joey and never really been a fan of any driver, I just watch for the racing but what Matt did was not right and he has to be made to pay for it in a big way sooner or later. He pretty...

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:54 am 

From just what I read around the web, Roush's main problems were that he was way too adamant about not adopting technology or methods that most other teams were and that set them back too far too many times and his sponsorship model where he basically wanted a huge sum or nothing at all, which is wh...

Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:28 pm 

Just fix the aero k thnx

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:19 pm 

Basically, the new tracks are what you would expect to come out of a factory. The parts may connect differently, like Lego, but they all feel the same, like he said. Whereas the old tracks felt like clay sculptures shaped purely by hand.

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:38 pm 

Hmm, caution clock.. why not just go back to the halftime break (and oh, all the short tracks from the 1995 schedule still existing..)?

Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:45 pm 

I would never buy a Camry just because something that only has decal replicas of a Camry on it does well on the track, nor would the latter doing well on track make me feel any prouder to be a Camry owner. It makes zero sense whatsoever. I don't know what I'd be "rooting" for. My car's per...
Page 5 of 10 [ Search found 189 matches ]