It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 187 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:25 am 

Post subject: Re: Cup/NNS/ARCA @ Kansas
Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:04 am 

The Atlanta race was so awesome, probably because the tires played such a big role that it cut down on the importance of clean air and track position somewhat but at all the other intermediate tracks, tires barely fall off these days. NASCAR has got to get on Goodyear's case and make sure the tires ...

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:04 pm 

OMG

http://photos.speedtv.com/gallery/2013_ ... bgz20DA1kh

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:55 pm 

Here's a good article about the 2013 cars containing some interesting tidbits from Ford Racing's chief aerodynamicist.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 am 

Yea, I'd rather not see someone's shot at winning completely taken away just based on where they qualified. :-/

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm 

Bryan Clauson to drive for SFHR at the Indy 500 :thumbsup:

Post subject: Re: Cup, Trucks @ Kansas
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:27 pm 

We've always had the 1.5 mile tracks on the schedule, and they have definitely put on some amazing races. It isn't the tracks, it's the combination of the tires and the COT. I think it was ok when you had Charlotte, Atlanta and Michigan be the only downforce tracks on the schedule so teams didn't g...

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:37 am 

I like this cartoon depicting the pussyfication of race control when it comes to rain in recent years.

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:20 am 

What is better racing is definitely a subjective thing and especially in NASCAR where you have such a huge variety of tracks with different flavors of racing. The Bristol flavor was a unique one that was lost and replaced by vanilla with the 2007 reconfig imho. I hate to use the term artificial raci...

Post subject: Re: Cup/N'Wide @ Richmond
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:52 am 

Did he actually see the piece or did he hear about it from one of these honest safety workers? :P

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:28 pm 

JV is entered in the #22 Nationwide car again, thus ensuring mayhem.

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:43 pm 

Panachski wrote:
ellis wrote:
Is there a stream for today? I'm out of touch with NASCAR viewing.

http://motorsport49.blogspot.co.uk/

And another here. Stream 3 currently working.

Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:46 pm 

I have barely followed Indycar much ever and this season I've tried to watch every single race.. because the racing is better and in the end, that is the main thing. Everything else is just icing. I'd like to see them get more power but truth be told, I only wanted that so they'd have to 'drive' the...

Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 pm 

It's mad to say something like that about someone like Senna. Like NVirkkula said, Senna was notorious for squeezing every last drop of speed with engineers using available technology. He drove Prost nuts as he was forced to do the same to stay on the same page with Senna and show equal commitment t...

Post subject: Re: Fuck you, NASCAR
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:02 pm 

Right now, Goodyear is the main problem when it comes to NASCAR. How can you have passing if tyre wear is virtually non-existent and everyone pretty much has what they started with for most of the race? Thing I loved most is seeing someone be good for five to ten laps then drop off a cliff and have ...

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 am 

I was hoping Alonso might attempt this.

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:21 pm 

Thing is you can make up excuses for Dega till the cows come home but the fact remains that it is a race where 99% of a successful result depends on luck. Is it a good show? Heck yes. Is it fair to the drivers for it to be a points race? Absolutely not. Not when driving skill only comes into play wh...

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:35 pm 

© Devin Smrekar

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:30 am 

So would pairing him up with the crew chief that won him those two championships but

Tommy Vercetti wrote:
Shane wrote:
Jack Roush sucks.

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:06 pm 

STEVE GUTS
Page 1 of 10 [ Search found 187 matches ]