TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 189 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:57 pm 

Yea, that was disclosed late last year itself. Good article about it, from back then.

http://www.gordonkirby.com/categories/c ... no400.html

Posted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:38 pm 

Nationwide series is dominated by egoistical Cup faggots like KyBu so where're the younguns like Cassill to go other than the shitty Cup teams that park half the time.

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:21 pm 

Atleast the sponsor would be fitting if she wins.

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:34 pm 

What amazes me is how NASCAR does not even give a fuck about how blatant it looks.

Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:33 pm 

If I were the cop, I'd have asked him who does he think he is, Brad Keselowski? Just to get him on other charges like foulmouthing an officer, etc.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:17 pm 

God the racing at this track is so bad. It's so fucking bad.

Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:01 pm 

Mattzel89 wrote:
Suzy Kolber? Was that the chick with that annoying teen boy voice?

When it comes to annoying voices, no one tops Nicole Manske. She sounds like someone's pinching her nose when she talks.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:30 pm 

The main thing is they could get close to each other and not have the handling go to hell in the old days (by old, I mean until the last decade before the fucking front ends started being glued to the ground all the way around the track all the time). Heck, you got behind another car back then, the ...

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:27 pm 

She's right though. Drive for diversity is not really required if you ask Willy T Ribbs, Shawna Robinson, Patty Moise, Sarah Christian or Bill Lester and Dega qualifying really was a joke by universal opinion so are we just mocking Danica cuz its Danica?

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:37 pm 

I won't see anything wrong with the system if Newman or Kenseth wins it. Yes you can possibly stroke your way to the Cup without a win but your life is still infinitely easier if you do win one in each stage, there's no denying that. And that's all there is to it. Winning is not 'everything' to the ...

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:08 am 

It's definitely nice to not hear guys say anymore that it was a good points day or atleast hardly as much as they used to.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:18 pm 

Newmie's a good wheelman and would be nice if he won the Cup. His old school Cale Yarborough driving style is fun to watch and anyone that wins 8 in one season is a great driver and deserving of the Cup, regardless of anything else. Would it mock NASCAR's new system? Yes. But in all fairness, the sy...

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:48 pm 

I like how the article acts like that's a surprise. Hello? One major win in her life was a fuel gamble payoff by her crew chief and you expect anything other than mediocrity from her in the arguably most competitive series in the world?

Posted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:54 pm 

Thanks Wayne. Congrats champeens.

Posted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:04 pm 

Jeff's not retiring till he gets that fifth championship. He's still as good as anyone out there and I don't see him going anywhere in the next 3 years. In between his family, his back and the fact NASCAR is seemingly engineered to not reward him another championship no matter how good he is, I can...

Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:19 pm 

Just watched the 2015 hof class induction and Rex White's segment was beyond awesome. He's made my top-10 list of people I'd like to have some beers with. Glad we played a small part in getting him inducted mobil1fan haha.

Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:08 pm 

2016 HoF nominees.. Alan Kulwicki Ray Evernham Mark Martin Harry Hyde Hershel McGriff Buddy Baker Red Byron Richard Childress Jerry Cook Ray Fox Rick Hendrick Bobby Isaac Terry Labonte Raymond Parks Benny Parsons Larry Phillips Bruton Smith Mike Stefanik Curtis Turner Robert Yates

Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:58 am 

The ARCA race was run with trucks this year and vice versa. NXS finish was some proper Days of Thunder shit with Reed faking high then diving low on last lap. I hope we can remember his name a few years down the road. Cup package is at a good place right now. Tough to drive but not tough enough to p...

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:22 pm 

dicksplaash wrote:
I want Schumacher/Vettel like domination in NASCAR, I don't think I've seen that.

I haven't seen a fat truck driver's hairy anus after a king size shit but that doesn't mean I want to see that.

Post subject: Re: VLN 2015
Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:32 pm 

Schusti wrote:
Unbelievable...
RIP to that spectator...
The upcoming safety discussion after this crash fucks me up already...
I bet you Flugplatz will be a red zone for spectators soon....

Still better than flattening it.
Page 4 of 10 [ Search found 189 matches ]