TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 189 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:52 pm 

What exactly was the gain to be had with running different spacers anyway? Someone on another forum said that with the spacers being hollow, they resonate the engine vibrations through the Earnhardt bar into the roof and into those hollow spacers. It creates a small bubble of high pressure inside t...

Posted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:03 pm 

Derrick Walker is talking to George Bruggenthies (General Manager of Road America) about getting that track on the schedule for 2014. As awesome as that would be, Unfortunately it may come at the expense of Milwaukee as Michael Andretti ain't going to renew the contract unless he gets a new title s...

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 pm 

Someone said that's the preliminary entry list and more might be added later. Hopefully that's the case but I have no qualms about 30 something quality trucks going for 20 spots either.

Onboard with Bloomquist.

Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 pm 

Great interview with Earl by Marty Smith. Interesting comments from Carl Edwards about the competition in the Brickyard 400 -> CARL EDWARDS, NO. 99 FASTENAL FORD FUSION – “The early part of the race went real well. We had track position. This whole event track position was key. It was very difficult...

Posted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:12 pm 

I roll my eyes every time they say 'all important owners championship'. No one except Penske and Gibbs gives a fuck.

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:02 pm 

Not a surprise but still surprised. Thought he'd finish his career out at Ganassi but it only says Earnhardt-Ganassi maybe he'll be on their sports car team. Maybe they'll move Larson up to Cup next year.

Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:43 pm 

I just can't stand rovals.

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 pm 

Come to think of it, every other driver except Stewart seems to be in better shape than Montoya. The fat NASCAR driver stereotype is fast becoming a thing of the past.

Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:04 pm 

I'm surprised Ron isn't among the fellows on the entry list.

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 pm 

Yea, it's a shame that the trucks don't go to Richmond too anymore but thank goodness for Iowa, which you could argue is even better but we'd want both on the schedule ideally.

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:01 pm 

I wonder if the next sponsor comes in and asks NASCAR to limit Cup drivers. I can't see Nationwide really happy that there was so much complaining during their stint as title sponsor. I really hope that was a big part of their reason to leave and that they chew NASCAR's ass off about it so they rea...

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:32 pm 

Grats Old, looks unlikely that I'd have beat you even if I hadn't miss the final round. :thumbsup:

Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 am 

It goes so fast that that the headlights have flown off and got stuck on the rear fenders.

Post subject: Re: Cup/NNS/Trucks @ Texas
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:08 am 

I wonder what would happen if they gave the speedway cars the superspeedway spoiler and vice versa. They tested that before the season started and it was worse in traffic than the current spoiler. The problem starts at the front due to it needing clean air to be sealed off or else aero push. The bi...

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:16 pm 

Hope Austin wins the Nationwide championship without a race win so it highlights the joke that is the series.

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:45 am 

Hotdogger - May the best man win! Should be a cracker Right on. All the best to you and jacksonedb and pimmy too for the truck and Nationwide. :thumbsup: NCWTS Homestead 1. Ty Dillon 2. Jeb Burton 3. Kyle Busch 4. Matt Crafton 5. Ross Chastain NNS Homestead 1. Brad Keselowski 2. Kyle Busch 3. Austi...

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:48 pm 

She sounds like someone's holding her nose when she talks, lol.

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:10 am 

Just looking at the lead changes from years past and in the COT and Gen6 days, its never really been ALL that different...There always has been dominators, Underdogs usually get 1-3 races a year, rest are filled with big teams. In our "glory days" of the late 90's...Jeff Gordon was winnin...

Post subject: Re: 2013 WTCC Discussion
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:13 am 

Well I'm glad, I was paranoid after we had that discussion that it'd just be on British Eurosport over Christmas and not Europe wide! :oops: I'm downloading a lot of season review stuff on RFM, including the WTCC show, it pisses me right off when I download something for hours at a time then I get ...

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:45 pm 

Oh, there is a separate Spanish national championship? I thought the Moto GP was it.
Page 3 of 10 [ Search found 189 matches ]