TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 133 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:44 am 

Quote:
WOW! @12WillPower hits 238.6 in Turn 3 on his way to a 232.672 mph lap!

Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:07 pm 

As much as I want record speeds back, and am one of the few who think you can tell the difference between 230 and 240, I agree with Mr. Senna above. I'm sure the guys who saw uncle Bobby, Sneva, Big Al and Co. flirt with and pass 200 in all different kinds of cars thought the same thing we do when t...

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:54 pm 

I hate to be that guy but...

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:46 am 

Sorry, i hate to be that guy, but theres no streams in the first post and i dont wanna go through 39 pages lol so what streams are available right now? Thanks! anyone? :whistling: Best one I found, using it now. Please post if you find anything better. http://www.vipleague.ch/motorsports/394149/2/l...

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:47 am 

Sorry, i hate to be that guy, but theres no streams in the first post and i dont wanna go through 39 pages lol so what streams are available right now? Thanks! anyone? :whistling: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wat-live1 acestreams: https://www.reddit.com/r/wec/comments/4onnnf/official_the_84th_runn...

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:39 pm 

Red Forman wrote:
What about I pick the 7th gear that is on my foot and put right into the gearbox that is on your ass

Post subject: Re: 2016 Honda Indy Toronto
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:44 pm 

Today it's 20 years ago that Jeff Krosnoff and track volunteer Gary Arvin died as a result of the well-known accident.

As my signature says... I'm still remembering Jeff Krosnoff.

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:34 pm 

This was just posted to Autosport.com and I know a few here will appreciate reading it. Twenty years ago last week a horrific crash in the closing laps of the Toronto Indycar race claimed the lives of series rookie Jeff Krosnoff and marshal Gary Arvin. For those close to Krosnoff, July 14 1996 bore ...

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:24 pm 

I visited the track yesterday, was in Milano and it was on my way back to the airport so I set aside a couple hours to get a look around. The whole track was surprisingly still freely accessible through the park, including the old oval and all of the grandstands. The track looks really great and som...

Post subject: Re: IndyCars@Watkins Glen
Posted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:13 pm 

I never did get to vent how freaking dangerous that Kanaan block was at the end of the Texas race.

Can't believe it was unpenalised.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:24 pm 

Back to the pile everyone !

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:52 am 

Sorry but I had to look up what AIUI and ISTR means: "As I Understand it" and "I Seem To Recall", for anyone who didn't know what it meant. Like me. :innocent:

Personally I feel that Silverstone hasn't been worse since the changes, same for Nürburgring I guess.

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:10 am 

This was my view of the famous taxi ride after the 1991 British GP. Shortly after taking this photo I was picked up (literally) by a police woman and taken back to the spectator area.

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:19 pm 

Jesus. Daytona Rising was a $400 million project and they still didn't fix the bathroom problem? I went to the 500 in 2005 and I just stood in line for 30 laps before I got to the bathroom. I figured Daytona would have fixed that when the stands were redone. The mandatory genitalia check is slowing...

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:31 am 

Post subject: Re: 101st Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:08 pm 

So, Alonso did about 220mph average. Last year's best practice lap was at 232, and fastest lap at 225. It's probably in those few mph that the magic happens, but Alonso seems as ready as you can be for this. I wonder at which point you start feeling the car being at the limit of traction, if it eve...

Posted: Sun May 14, 2017 1:27 pm 

"more details please Kevin"
"he went on the grass"
"CALM DOWN"

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:16 pm 

Beezle wrote:
iks wrote:
a hardon

If thats your indication for me liking either of the two more than the other, than I'd like Danica a lot better. :D

I'd totally do Simona over Danica. :p

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:21 pm 

I grew up as a NASCAR fan, but in the last few years I've become an Indycar fan. I'm looking forward to this race big time.

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:43 am 

Omega wrote:
Verstappen way of the pace. What were they testing?

Braking with a fully-fuelled car. :beard:
Page 3 of 7 [ Search found 133 matches ]