TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 133 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:40 pm 

Just the impression I've had of both of them since watching them in the Ladder series George is more of a Vettel type "if everything goes perfectly, he can plant it on pole and win the race from the front" driver Lando is more the full package, qualifying, racecraft, wheel to wheel racing,...

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:55 am 

And dumb people still go watch those movies. And thats why Hollywood isnt even trying anymore.

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:32 am 

Regarding Bottas, bad days can always happen, but his attitude and comments after the crash are more worrying. A smart experienced driver would not put themselves in that situation, getting into petty fights (on track) and petty arguments (off track) with a driver half his age and with 5 times less ...

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:54 pm 

Silly F1 meme, so click at your own risk :lol:

Spoiler:

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:06 pm 

Did a bit of a research, to get a look as to what this deal compares to others in the past: If there are 18 races next year, that'd mean that 72% of the races will be shown in network TV. In 2001: - CART had 9 races in ABC (41%), rest in cable (ESPN/ESPN2). 2 were shown tape delayed (I think both eu...

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:46 pm 

Moar Pruett, moar Silly Season. https://racer.com/2021/07/26/pruett-the-indycar-summer-break-silly-season-update/ tl;dr -Grosjean to Andretti can be taken to the bank. The deal is likely to include making Grosjean a factory Honda driver, which would result in some sportscar races as well. Pruett hin...

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:51 am 

:(

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:54 am 

Part of me kinda wants to use the "pussification of motorsport" meme (remember that one?) to describe how NASCAR handled the beginning of the race, but part of me was kinda glad that they waited it out for as long as they reasonably could (lightning strikes didn't help) to avoid COTA II El...

Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:10 am 

So F1 stat-meisters ( @LucasWheldon ), when's the last time we had a first-time polesitter and a first-time winner, but not the same driver, at the same event? Malaysia 2003 interesting that this one had two soon to be world champions doing a great job Also interesting to note some rare instances -...

Posted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:43 pm 

I didn't catch practice or qually for the trucks, could someone post why they are doing the "competition caution" with 3min pit stops? Thanks. When the Trucks aren’t doing companion events with Cup or Xfinity, the stage breaks are 3-minute red flags with non-competitive pit stops so the t...

Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:34 am 

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 6:57 pm 

sennadesillva wrote:
Haven't seen a slow replay yet but i feel like something may have broken on the left front of Robb's car. Someone point out how I'm wrong and stupid lol

He got the marbles

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 7:19 pm 

I haven't followed Indy a lot this year. Why all the hate for Ferucci? He used to be a douche when he was younger and in his teen's. None of us are how we were at that age. I made A LOOOOOOT (like a ton. terrible, horrible, selfish decisions), ignorant and stupid mistakes at that age myself, so I k...
Page 7 of 7 [ Search found 133 matches ]