TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 69 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:55 pm 

Phew! I was worried we might miss a broken valve stem when Slick Willie P pulls off a Pruett Fade! lol

Posted: Fri May 14, 2021 4:59 pm 

Some pretty good ideas in this here. Especially the nuking one lol

Posted: Wed May 26, 2021 4:05 pm 

Here's a segment from the Today Show about Sam Schmidt and the exoskeleton he had on at Indy that allowed him to stand and walk again.
https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/13 ... 0366413824

Post subject: Re: 105th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:09 am 

races ended in 1 also had some interesting feats 71 being the last time a car without bolted wings won 81 having the winner decided in october after a lenghty legal battle 91 Mears won with a broken leg and 2011 with the winner having led only the final lap (actually only the final stretch) Mears &...

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:47 pm 

I can't wait to see which team is first to find a loophole and start adding the 1998 little side wings to the part coming up from the inside of the front wheels lol

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:28 am 

I think COTA is THE worst of the new bunch of tracks we've got on the calendar. One of those circuits where unlike Abu Dhabi you had the freedom to do what you wanted but you just fucked it. The first corner is the only good feature on the track. Apparently Texas is having a COVID outbreak presentl...

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:27 pm 

Funny that Sainz didn´t do it either but nothing about that, only the Red Bulls. I must defend Sainz here because he was going for a podium finish. A trophy is worth more than points I guess Also, Leclerc asked and the team said it was "too risky" cause of how close Alonso was. He wasn't ...

Post subject: Re: Daytona Speedweek 2023
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 8:20 pm 

Can't wait for Frankie Muniz to be in the centre of a three wide situation coming to the line.... I wonder how the commentators would describe that situation?? YESSSS! They did it! They made an "in the middle" joke. I was hoping they would at some time during the race, didn't realize it w...

Post subject: Re: 107th Indianapolis 500
Posted: Sun May 28, 2023 6:16 pm 

LOL at Hinch saying that 2 laps is a huge ask to make up. Has he ever watched the 1995 race? hahaha Have you ever noticed that back then the qualifying gap between 1st and 2nd was about as a big as it is now between 1st and last :roll: Yes, very good point, and I do realize things have changed sinc...
Page 4 of 4 [ Search found 69 matches ]