TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 69 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:21 am 

Crazy interview with Ryan Newman. He says his helmet was crushed, his head and neck restraint had contact (with parts from the inside of his car) and was pushed back backward in his seat while Lajoie's car was contacting his. He had a bruised brain and was put into a medically induced coma for a bit...

Posted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:35 am 

https://i.imgur.com/LLwvRzI.jpg Avus banking looked like a real sized scalextric track Tell that to Richard von Frankenberg. https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5pY8Mg277wk/UMtkSraCYhI/AAAAAAAAWU8/NDTlxIjSyFY/s1600/Porsche1.jpg (he survived, btw) hadnt seem this angle before. posted a couple days. https://w...

Posted: Sun May 31, 2020 3:59 am 

Bruce McLaren driving through the tunnel at Monaco in 1969.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:45 am 

About Lewis Hamilton. It seems wrong to me that the BBC are calling him 'black', when he has a white mother. I also think he should learn something - https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200610/dbebb28d5c2b702b81aa278352e388c1.jpg Alright, time to break down how fucking stupid this little meme is. (T...

Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:30 pm 

Here is an article published in Dec. of 1972 in Autosport Magazine. It's a long interview with Roger Williamson talking about his F3 success and plans for the future.
https://autos.yahoo.com/autosport-70-br ... 52710.html

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:31 am 

I live in Fremont, California (SF bay area) and we have roughly 250,000 residents, not a small town by any means. A couple months ago a BLM protest happened in the city and they marched past the police station and city hall. Our fucktard of a mayor came out to speak and of course was asked to kneel ...

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:42 am 

Marco stays again. Go figure. To be fair, he does own that team/car, so if he wants to keep losing money finishing 22nd out of 21 starting cars, then let him fill up the field lmao. Wow, I'm not at all surprised that he's gone from the team, but I am shocked that he was dumped mid season, especiall...

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:02 am 

I know i'm prob hated on here because of my rants but here goes.....Ya that would be terrible, if a good driver, who made some dumb mistakes while young, was given a decent chance to grow and mature! We should always judge people on their actions at 20 years of age and never let it go! Ok, so who wa...

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:59 pm 

I know he is/was an F2 driver but I figured I'd post it here. If someone wants to move it, feel free to. Anyway, Juan Manuel Correa posted a picture of the xray of his feet after his crash at Spa last year..... :8: :8: :8:
Spoiler:

Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:16 pm 

I was curious, so I looked it all up. Kimi (after this weekend in Imola) will have 328 GP entries and by the end of the season will have 332. If next year's schedule stays with 23 races, that means Kimi will have entered 355 F1 races out of a total of 1058 or, 33.55% of every GP race ever held. It's...

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:56 pm 

After his drive with them at Le Mans, Juan Montoya signs to race full time with Dragonspeed in WEC for 2021.
https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/mon ... agonspeed/

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:52 pm 

If Lewis wasn't there, Valtteri would still be cleaning up most of the races and the championship Ehhhh I wouldn't go that far. He's only 27 points ahead of Max right now and that's with Max having a tire blowout (while leading) that wasn't his fault. Even if Max was passed by Hamilton and finished...

Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:20 pm 

Saying that they are "erasing history" is a bit over the top. I mean, it's not they have gone after people posting videos and pics of the cars, issuing cease and desist orders. All they did was paint their property they way they wanted too. I know this is a completely different situation a...

Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:28 am 

Fun fact - Those barrels are called the "Fitch Barrel System". They were invented by John Fitch, whose main motivation behind inventions toward car safety, was being the co-driver to Pierre Levegh during the 1955 24H of Le Mans.

Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:01 pm 

2023 Le Mans is going to be awesome. So far Toyota, Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Peugeot, Glickenhaus and Bykoles are signed up and I'm sure there will be more by then too.

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:28 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Just hope he doesn't get the Tom Cruise front tooth job. Once you see......

Or the Rudi Giuliani tooth job where the upper and lower teeth are about 39 shades of yellow apart lol

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:19 am 

I've had nothing better to do recently and have been watching older indy 500's. Currently on 1993 and (sorry if I did the link wrong, I'm shit with this stuff) but go to 1:35:00 and watch the interview with Danny Sullivan. It's back in the garage after he crashed and shows how the suspension pierced...

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:09 pm 

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:42 am 

*Massive crash happens*

*radio to Kimi* "Yellow where you are, watch for debris"
*Kimi* "Ya, I got sprayed with all kinds of fucking shit" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:26 pm 

WOW, thanks for that post, I had never seen or even heard of that crash. So similar to Senna's :(
Page 3 of 4 [ Search found 69 matches ]