TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:05 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 69 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:56 pm 

god why do they keep feeding her ego. simona flips into the catch fence burns the hell outa her hands qualifies an 8 year old car on day one and she barely gets interviews. this woman cant set up a cxar to save her lif has a much more massive budget and cant qualify on the first day and they are say...

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:32 am 

this was kanaan's reply to danica's remarks about japan being a safety issue lol "Nobody would jeopardize the series or put anybody in harm's way," Kanaan said. "It's very ignorant of people to talk that way. We're exposed to so much radiation just from everyday life. It's not a probl...

Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 pm 

every race should be like this!!!!
[youtubeidiot]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnV7JzMU9XA[/youtubeidiot]

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:49 pm 

they'll have a hologram of him like they recently did with tupac hahaha

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm 

not to mention that rodriguez' death at leguna seca would have been prevented alone just by having a hans device on him.

Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:48 pm 

Pablomartino wrote:
Any streams for today runs?
Thanks in advance!

http://racecontrol.indycar.com/

Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:17 am 

Mattzel89 wrote:

cant lie. i cried. its been months and i still cant believe he's gone :(

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:21 pm 

Seriously shouldn't go that way. Rather have lesser teams and more quality teams. just to add my 2 cents most people (me as well) have all been complaining at the lack of cars and how spread out the indylights races are. proves 2 things. 1 that less cars is definitely not always better and 2 that j...

Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:35 am 

holy crap how in the hell is simona single?! i'd kill for a date with her! just dont tell my wife this hahaha

Posted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:49 pm 

she annoys the shit out of me but hell if dario's happy then good for them. i can just see her after the crash tho. "omg he's now flipped 3 times! ONE TWO THREE!!!" lmao

Post subject: Re: 2014 IndyCar Season
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:29 am 

kinda want to take both "de cesaris" and "ellis" posts and views and merge them. as some of you have seen in certain posts of mine, my pancreas has basically all but failed. the pancreas is what produces a persons insulin. while im not fully diabetic like charlie, i do have to wa...

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:32 am 

Thanks guys, looks like a popular question :D I'm pretty sure Sterling Moss owns the car that nearly killed him too, it was on some TV show or other... Not sure about the car itself, but he definitely owns the steering wheel, which was completely bent out of shape by his head. Last time I saw, he h...

Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:33 pm 

Times when Real Life emulated Driven : Surfers Paradise 2002 Im having issues with youtube right now but the 1996 indy 500 last lap crash where Salazar drove right under zampedri's airborne spinning car and actually ended up with a tire mark on the top of his helmet. im sure most of you know what c...

Posted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:46 pm 

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:30 pm 

Mann and Vautier will both be back with Dale Coyne for both Milwaukee and Iowa.
http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ukee-iowa/

Post subject: Re: 2015 IndyCar season
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 am 

Not really related to this specific season but, 19 years ago today we lost indycar driver and Le Mans winner, Jeff Krosnoff (as well as track worker Gary Avrin) during the Molson Indy Grand Prix

Posted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:36 pm 

The moment when you realize your online date had a typo in her profile and "I'm very big into racing" was supposed to say "I'm very big AND into racing".

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:35 pm 

Didn't Blundell aim at Gulgemin trying to stop it doesn't get any less ferocious the more I watch it :8: Yeaa, he said he aimed at Gugelmin to try and soften the blow. Man, that was probably the hardest hit I've seen a driver actually walk away from. Here's a cool vid with Blundell talking about th...

Post subject: Re: 2016 IndyCar season
Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:19 am 

Hey i clearly said it was speculation, couldnt remember the exact reason and agreed it most likely wasnt true. I was just trying to give a better answer to the question other than "he was in the race" and "his sperm was the quickest one to swim up mummy". To be fair, i think i di...

Posted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:57 pm 

hard crash for Pigot, taking a few min to get himself out of the car.
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 69 matches ]