TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 68 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:40 pm 

It’s going to be night racing. The only timetable changes will be to do with F4 and Juniors as they don’t have have headlights

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:14 pm 

deggis wrote:
That wasn't shown in the stream?

No, there is footage but it has been agreed it wont be shown and they avoided showing it on the stream

Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:23 pm 

How is the confirmed line up/car count looking so far? Sounds very healthy from all the announcements in this thread. The grid is full. All 29 TBLs are taken and nearly all drivers and cars are signed or near signed. The grid should be wrapped up by the weekend. Expect a flood of announcements over...

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:08 pm 

Hamilton is getting punted. Deserves a ban the disgrace.

Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:13 pm 

Not in a billion years was that a racing accident. Lewis fault. Never ahead, never in front, contact on the rear.

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:47 am 

It’s very, very cold right now. There’s a threat of rain. Will update if anything if more occurs or won’t unless I’m dead from hyperthermia

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:50 am 

All those Minis finished too. I’m going to take me leave and enjoy the rest of the day. Running about half an hour behind schedule

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:08 pm 

kart99 wrote:
Major incident in first Legend race. Red flags and medical cars in attendance. At least two cars involved and both drivers requiring medical attention

Both drivers bruised but ok. They looked bumpers and destroyed the barriers coming into the hairpin
Page 4 of 4 [ Search found 68 matches ]