Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:16 pm 

RHR's livery for Indy:

Post subject: Re: "Dega-rrhea" - Temiree
Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:35 pm 

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:02 am 

I'm poking Ian! It's fuckin Racin!.. It's like boxers told they are not allowed to hit each other or Darts players playing on different boards and then seeing who got the best score! Yes there's a danger involved, but there has Been since 1901..are we not used to it yet? Ok I'm all to acutely aware ...

Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:44 am 

Big pile up in the V8 support race 2 at the Australian GP.

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:39 am 

http://media.indycar.com/pdf/2012/PETE- ... ctice1.pdf
http://media.indycar.com/pdf/2012/PETE- ... ctice2.pdf

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:14 pm 

Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:21 pm 

Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 am 

Happened to be down in Florida and managed to get some good turn 1 tickets for Sunday, had a great time. When I first got there in the morning, didn't even know where I was going and went straight to the garage and saw plenty of drivers like Hinch, Franchitti, Dixon, SeaBass and I was just walking a...

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:10 pm 

Wil Vincent wrote:
Anyone got a pic of the new NBC overlay? I saw a 0.5 sec glimpse, but I'm on the international feed....

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm 

schumi63 wrote:
Sunoco wrote:
I just knew people would bitch about the lack of tandeming. Bitch about it when it's there, bitch about it now that it's (sort of) gone.

It reminds me of how people bitched and moaned in 2001 about the package, and now people really want it back.

+1

+2

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 am 

I for one admire them for putting their staff ahead of Bernie and the Bahrain Royal Family's image concerns. Plus, as said before, after the race they can head straight for the airport, whereas after FP2 tonight they will need to go across town towards the hotel.

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:19 am 

Jeff Gluck just tweeted this:
Quote:
Jeff Gluck ‏ @
Jeff
_gluck

NASCAR: Eric McClure was "conscious, alert and talking to the attendants when he was transported down to (UAB)."

Post subject: Re: Ads/Ads/Ads @ DEGA
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:14 am 

Now in video form!
[youtube]1UjbugjIAxc&hd=1[/youtube]

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm 

The same way that poles behind a catch fence would have saved Danny Boy... That's doubtful. Despite the deaths, IndyCar has always been inherently safe, and that at least we should be thankful for. The new car may be ugly to some, but if its safer, thats the most important thing... That's a big if ...

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:42 pm 

What an image! Well done Maldonado!

Posted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 pm 

Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:38 pm 

Today, may 24th, 20 years ago Little Al won his first Indy 500 on an incredible chase in the end. Unlike 1989, Al Unser Jr found breath out of nowhere to hold a furious Scott Goodyear. Goodyear tried a slingshot in the last seconds but that wasn't enough. The redemption of a legend. Here's the machi...

Post subject: Re: 2012 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:36 pm 

Will all you Americans just fricking well turn up to this race so we can always have it?! Milwaukee: Real racin' as its humanly possible to get! Can't wait for this one, and for once the Indycar strategy of back to back races right after the 500 makes sense. It SHOULD'VE gone Milwaukee then Texas bu...

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 pm 

ellis wrote:
Wil Vincent wrote:
Wait. Mika Salo the drivers steward? Didn't he only race when others got hurt????

Er, no? Lotus, Tyrrell, Arrows, Sauber, Toyota?

Ferrari should have let him his deserved Hockenheim win, instead of letting through a useless Eddie Irvine.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:57 pm 

Kimi quite obviously struggling with the emotion.
Page 1 of 2 [ Search found 26 matches ]