TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:23 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 258 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:52 pm 

Grosjean tried to get out of the cockpit three times, meaning he became the first French not to immediately surrender under fire.

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:59 pm 

Maybe Hamilton's better than we thought and the Mercedes is worse than we thought. Or the Mercedes is better than we thought and Bottas is worse than we thought and Russell is better than Kubica who's worse than we thought and last year's Williams was better than we thought but only on Friday, and o...

Post subject: Re: Texas (Cup/Xfinity)
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:41 pm 

The most amusing part of yesterday's race was seeing the black gunk completely fail to do what it was supposed to. It was ice for the first third, then there were about 20 laps where you could run both lanes at a similar speed, and for the rest of the race it was far faster than the bottom groove so...

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:58 pm 

no ads stream:
https://admdn5.cdn.mangomolo.com/adspor ... ylist.m3u8

on computer open in e.g. VLC

Post subject: Re: Modern F1 pics
Posted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:19 am 

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:10 pm 

Beezle wrote:
Trying to find a stream but all I find is Lewis riding a Moto GP bike. Is that OK Sky Sports F1 qualy coverage?

We have still one hour until Qualy

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:03 pm 

Finally, we might get a season we actually want to watch rather than just feeling obliged to

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:13 am 

(international coverage will be on the IndyCar app for those outside of the USA) Lika a phone app? Any way to get this running on a pc? yes - could try a Android emulator like BlueStacks, that type of deal more used for mobile games but it might work (have had mixed results - either it be betting a...

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:17 am 

a near-full grid of cars are at the speedway, it deserves it's own thread

streaming on Peacock (USA) and the IndyCar app (outside the USA)

Thursday might be a washout, Friday is looking good however.

Posted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:46 pm 

Imola in April feels oldskool F1 though, when I started watching F1 it was always the first European round, so even if the racing isn't good it makes me feel all warm and nostalgic inside. Let's hope the small white flowers in the grass are growing. I missed those last season in the autumn race

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:31 pm 

Beezle wrote:
Does anyone know if it's mandatory to take the lapped cars out of order and let them catch up in a red flag situation like this or is that completely up to race control in every instance?

In the rules, like at Mugello last year and any SC restart.

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:23 pm 

NVirkkula wrote:
How long until the race starts? Does anyone have a stream?

http://tiny.cc/bsracing2
https://twitch.tv/geo8769

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:42 pm 

ziomkris96 wrote:

Posted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:55 pm 

Phew! I was worried we might miss a broken valve stem when Slick Willie P pulls off a Pruett Fade! lol

Posted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:25 pm 

CET times. I usually make these for the Swedish Indycar podcast I'm in so why not share here too. https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-0/p180x540/179162846_320311339443926_9064597017122353269_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Ot0Jp_wUVtoAX9g3pXL&_nc_ht=sconte...

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 2:03 pm 

Chuva predictor from TT:

Posted: Sat May 01, 2021 7:45 pm 

qualifying canceled

race moved up to 6PM eastern

Posted: Sun May 02, 2021 4:21 pm 

Anyone knows the actual penalty for not changing tires at all? Full on DQ? It's moot now, but: yes k) Unless he has used intermediate or wet-weather tyres during the race, each driver must use at least two different specifications of dry-weather tyres during the race, at least one of which must be ...

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:33 am 

I feel for anyone that cant get it due to medical reason.

Anyone with a degree from Facebook University and a degree from Telegram High can go fuck themselves. If he falls into the latter group the FOM should fire him on the spot.

Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 5:25 pm 

I can picture sadistic FIA official in Paris eating caviar and thinking "Yawn...what a boring day. I know, let's remove that one patch of gravel at Shanghai circuit. That will surely make F1 more boring and angry the fans. No risk, no fun. God I love my work." found an exclusive footage o...
Page 8 of 13 [ Search found 258 matches ]