TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:09 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 58 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 pm 

It's so funny to watch the Ferrari/Alonso fanboys crying. Congratulations to Vettel, a well deserved title! His fighting back races in Abu Dhabi and Interlagos were amazing.

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 pm 

A huge 10! Actually 10 isn't enough! What an awesome race! Maybe the best race I've ever seen! Interlagos is just amazing! It can produce some of the most exciting races! Even better with Alonso losing! Shame that Nico didn't won that, he did a fantastic race. Also, Kimi Raikkonen was fantastic, try...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 pm 

WHAT A RACE! One word is enough to describe it perfectly: EPIC This is the best race I have ever seen, and I've seen them all since 1997. Not only was it full of excitement from qualifying onwards, but it was full of insane twists that makes 2008 race look like just another race. The best race I've...

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:01 pm 

WHAT A RACE! One word is enough to describe it perfectly: EPIC This is the best race I have ever seen, and I've seen them all since 1997. Not only was it full of excitement from qualifying onwards, but it was full of insane twists that makes 2008 race look like just another race. The best race I've...

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:28 pm 

Regiotap wrote:
Lucasjeha wrote:
This is how the championship would have ended in the old 10-6-4-3-2-1 scoring system:

viewtopic.php?p=637885#p637885

;)

Haven't seen he posted that. Anyway, he hasn't posted the constructos standings. It's very nice to compare the different scoring systems.

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:43 pm 

Here, for who wants to follow a lap by lap view of the tests, here's an interesting link http://f1tests.info/2013.php?rev=on

Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:10 am 

Here we go: 01) Australia - Jenson Button 02) Malaysia - Mark Webber 03) China - Nico Rosberg 04) Bahrain - Daniel Ricciardo 05) Spain - Fernando Alonso 06) Monaco - Charles Pic 07) Canada - Lewis Hamilton 08) Britain - Paul Di Resta 09) Germany - Adrian Sutil 10) Hungary - Romain Grosjean 11) Belgi...

Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:43 pm 

Nice to see the competition again Tobias. Great job man!

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:28 am 

Another 20 minutes! Are they fuc*ing kidding? The track is almost good enough for inters!

Posted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:58 pm 

To the brazilians: Sportv has now announced they will broadcast the Qualifying live.

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:27 pm 

Bianchi already fast than Bottas, this is awesome, Bianchi time is 1.2 faster than the first Caterham and 1.9 faster than his teammate, it's impressive. Nobody could predict that before the season starts and Bianchi almost didn't tested during the pre-season tests, it's impressive!

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:50 pm 

Pirelli expecting 3 stops, but I'd be surprised if Lotus didn't try for 2. I would also expect Lotus to have the best car as it's a circuit that should suit their car, ditto Red Bull. Maybe Ferrari very close behind. Mercedes is probably the unknown quantity but given the fact that even on a circui...

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 am 

2013 FORMULA ONE JAPANESE GRAND PRIX - SUZUKA http://www.ghananewsagency.org/assets/images/Japan%20Flag.jpg Continuing the travel through Asia, the F1 circus arrives at the Land of the Rising Sun, the great Japan! Hosting the pinnacle of motorsports since 1976 (with a hiatus of ten years after the ...

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:52 am 

Here we go again! :) 1 - Australia - Nico Rosberg 2 - Malaysia - Valteri Bottas 3 - Bahrain - Felipe Massa 4 - China - Lewis Hamilton 5 - Spain - Fernando Alonso 6 - Monaco - Kamui Kobayashi 7 - Canada - Sergio Perez 8 - Austria - Adrian Sutil 9 - Great Britain - Romain Grosjean 10 - Germany - Danie...

Post subject: 2014 Super Formula
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:03 am 

2014 SUPER FORMULA http://s14.postimg.org/czppqg669/Super_Formulalogo.jpg The 2014 Super Formula season features a brand new car. After five seasons running with the old Swift models, the series is now supplied by Dallara. The targets of the new chassi supplier was to improve the performance of the...

Post subject: Re: 2014 Super Formula
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:49 pm 

gkmotorsport wrote:
Is there any English-language coverage of this at all? The new car does look superb.

Unfortunately not, the series is only broadcasted in Japan, but I'll try to keep the thread updated with the most recent news and results

Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:55 pm 

I'll take Japan again!

Post subject: Re: 2014 Super Formula
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:10 am 

Here's another option:

http://www.vipboxsa.co/motorsports/2211 ... nline.html

Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:51 am 

I don't believe that about the tyfoon. Sometimes the weather is tricky on Friday and Saturday, but come Sunday it is always dry. This year will be no exception. According to a very good friend of mine, who lives in Japan, there's currently a 40% chance of rain for Sunday, but still very early to pr...

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:53 am 

2014 FORMULA 1 JAPANESE GP - SUZUKA http://s28.postimg.org/b50txrgp9/suzu_2011_3.jpg After the beautiful night race at Singapore, the F1 circus arrives at one of it's most amazing stages of the season, an old school and challening track, loved by almost every single driver in the grid, Suzuka! Afte...
Page 2 of 3 [ Search found 58 matches ]