Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat Jun 01, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 868 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:22 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
Hamilton coming with pace

Back problems are the new tyre deg problems.

Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:43 pm 

admittedly a hamilton fan, but vettel brought that penalty on himself. not only did he let himself get pressured into a mistake, he intentionally squeezed hamilton into the wall when he rejoined the track. it's the same offense he committed in monza 2019 when he clipped stroll, lewis was just smart...

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:47 pm 

Max is just unbelieveable sometimes. He knows Mick won't risk it. But it was just disgusting. Forcing him off time after time. I hate this type of racing, I prefer drivers to give each other space in whatever scenario. However Max is just exploiting the rules, as the stewarding on these things stil...

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:37 pm 

Gaara wrote:
Sausage kerbs need to be banned

Should've been banned immediately after the Peroni crash really.

Post subject: Re: Atlanta + Mid-Ohio
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:43 am 

I'll never be able to take this type of pack racing seriously. It's pure show, not racing - you're in this rubber band all day, unable to let your driving skills or better car put some distance on anyone.

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:38 am 

https://i.imgur.com/LDKmwkF.png 13 different gokart tracks. If you consider running them in both directions its 26. And that doesn't even include figure 8s. After I recovered from the stroke, I was reminded of the tool you must have used to create this war crime: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I...

Posted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 pm 

all the money some teams saved under budget cap will be spent to pay drivers out of contract

Post subject: Re: FIA WTCR Discussion
Posted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:48 am 

I'm only watching this series for tyre problems

Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:00 am 

Blaney must be sweating hard about that playoff spot now. Never mind that the 2nd best guy in points all year being relegated to a 17th place championship finish shows how fucking terrible the chase is and always has been.

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:37 pm 

webbsy wrote:
Oh really. A 17 year recall?

Edit
https://www.motortrend.com/news/ferrari ... 2005-2022/

Kind of important to be able to stop.

Mattia 'Nothing needs to change' Binotto was presumably locked in a cupboard while the decision was taken.

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:28 am 

Agreed, it's redic how lowly they think of Indycar

Post subject: Re: 2022 F3 Discussion
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 9:58 am 

Races at modern Monza are so fucking stupid. Track layout is just guidelines

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:59 am 

Leclerc every race this season? Drives for a competent team on Saturdays, drives for a bunch of clowns on Sundays

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:27 am 

Schumifan wrote:
Thread title needs to be changed to "fail edition"

Done.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:38 am 

The next caution being a toss up between a blown tyre or deliberate wrecking is pretty peak NASCAR.

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:42 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
This track somehow has a MotoGP race. It is literally in the middle of nowhere. It makes Rio Hondo look like it's in the middle of a massive city.

at least its not another race in spain

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:44 am 

If RBR and Aston have indeed exceeded the budget cap then I think all the other teams have every right to feel pretty sour over it and hopefully the punishment would be a large one.

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:50 pm 

mclaren2008 wrote:
No penalty :lol:

Meanwhile Alonso was given a penalty at Monza in 2006

Red Bull is experiencing their FIArrari days

either that or Horner and Marko stormed steward offices again like a bunch of whining thugs

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:32 am 

In all seriousness though, the solution is clearly to wrap the tyres in beach towels remember they want to ban tyre blankets in a couple of years these wet races are going to be untenable with stone cold tyres Every other series manages just fine. The other races are run by authorities, not by whin...

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:53 am 

Yeah, tthey risk their live. They should then get a full time job and work for few hundred euros in Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia and so on and try to survive the month. That is risking your life. Hypocrits, and the people who actually paid for it ,are in full cold, full wet, without any shelter and p...
Page 39 of 44 [ Search found 868 matches ]