All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 78 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 am 

RANDOM nascar discussion imo

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:13 pm 

ChrisTRD wrote:
I'd like to see her in a more natural state before I give an opinion.

You mean in the kitchen?

Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm 

Now now.. you can't really compare eras anyways. The points system for the majority of Petty's championships was way different, short fields, 40-60+ races per season, etc. The stuff is always evolving. A champion is someone who excels based on the rules presented and finishes first out of others com...

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:47 pm 

But if they miss a race through illness/injury, or fail to qualify for a race? I kind of hope that Johnson has a crappy season, but pulls it together just in time to take the title again, where we later find out he would have finished 12th under the old system. Oh, and that Junior would have won un...

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 pm 

You still miss my point. The new proposed system has one requirement: win and you're in (with strings attached, but still). Dale Jr. did NOT win a race at all last season, therefore he is ineligible for the championship under this system. I'm not gonna do math despite being an Asian because I can't...

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:57 am 

OOHHH JJ into the wall!

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:03 am 

My gosh you guys and your streams!

http://www.livestream.com/de31168

Do not share it it's just for you guys.

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:29 am 

They are lookin to tear up a lot of racecars in the Duels I bet.

Post subject: Re: Speedweeks 2014
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:28 pm 

HUGE FLIP! The 30 is upside down in the trioval!

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:17 am 

Posted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:00 am 

Plus Jr needed to win to pay for those cars he tore up yesterday.. :lol:

Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:29 pm 

The people that never see the problem are the people that ARE the problem. I'd also like to ask Brad how that is a successful and profitable series when it's going through its second title sponsor change in 10 years, crowds are down, tv audience is down, and NASCAR has had to reduce the field size d...

Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:24 am 

Libalow TIM-MAY

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:59 pm 

Uh how about the fact that he was the first winner in a new era for the Indianapolis 500... Luyendyk set the record, the Menard's cars were fast, and Buddy walked away with the win after a great battle with Davy Jones to cap off a grueling 500 miles with a broken back and arms that were going numb. ...

Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:13 pm 

The truck series guys could band together and vow to wreck Kyle out of every race until he gets the hint.

Post subject: Re: The Winston
Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:28 am 

I think the last 10 laps are a preview of the 600... 2 laps after the start will be great, then single file the rest of the way.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:42 pm 

Thanks to the NHRA rain delay, I can stream part of qualifying here when it begins in 20 mins.

Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:01 am 

i dont mean it to sound callous, i just echo coldtyres sentiment. if he's just a vegetable that requires 247 care then why does his family keep him going? just to have him there as a prop? Also, and this is something i often am curious of.. what's going on in his mind? To us he could be a vegetable,...

Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:23 pm 

It would be so much better if the hurricane was gonna hit during the race but DW's vortex theory worked and the cars speeding around the track kept the hurricane away and saved the people of daytona beach thank you nascars we are forever greatful.

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:25 pm 

That Jesus is real.
Page 1 of 4 [ Search found 78 matches ]