TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 78 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:40 pm 

Neat to see that old Nichels Engineering picture at the bottom of the article. I live in Griffith, one block north of main street. That building still stands today, but now it's used by a plumbing company. http://www.wwnboa.org/charliejpgs/charlie17.JPG https://www.google.com/maps/@41.522663,-87.414...

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:10 pm 

Gordon approaching some records: Starting with his Cup debut in the final race of the 1992 season, #24-Jeff Gordon hasn't missed a race in 22 years. At Indianapolis on Sunday, he started his 745th straight event. Assuming Gordon stays in the seat of the #24 Chevrolet in every race through the 2015 ...

Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:40 am 

The more I watch and see it, the more I think it was just an accidental death, and a burden for Tony to live with. Initially it seemed his fault, but I stand corrected. He'll join a list of the following drivers who have to live with that on their conscience... Richard Petty - killed an 8 year old b...

Post subject: Re: 2014 Milwaukee IndyFest
Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 pm 

Just got 2 tix plus paddock passes and firestone hospitality passes. First time to Milwaukee! Should be a lot of fun.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 am 

Wonder if he had flashbacks of doing this commercial..

[youtube]/w8Szp2M_Tyo[/youtube]

Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:22 pm 

Someone needs to tell FOX that Danielle Trotta and Krista Voda aren't pretty faces.

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm 

Time to break out the YouTube downloader tonight and make sure I download every race out there that I don't have before they all get yanked.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:24 pm 

q8r_pg0yhvY One of my faves also from 1994, Bobby Dotter at the 1:35 mark. The afore mentioned Hermie Sadler crash S7jPCUuyqCc And when Buckshot got dumped by Joe Bessey to win his only BGN race a little after Hermie's red flag dUehdg-JlgM TJ Bell and the inside wall had a nice meeting too. PykG7-Z...

Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:41 pm 

Nice try to save face. Your son was a loser and paid for his stupidity. That's in fairness to Kevin.

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:15 pm 

And the TBK Indianapolis 500.

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:07 pm 

Now that I think about it, they only started having the "NASCAR Digital Copyright" stuff starting with the TV package in 2001. So everything prior to that should be safe. Those were all copyright World Sports Enterprises and ESPN and The Nashville Network, CBS, NBC, ABC, etc.

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:02 am 

Lol..

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:21 pm 

Looking at the current standings, one thing is assured... After Talladega either Jimmie Johnson or Dale Earnhardt Jr or both will be eliminated. If either of them wins, it moves the bump spot up to Denny Hamlin, who is 42 points ahead of both drivers. The likelihood of them making up 42 on him, as w...

Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:45 pm 

zippy wrote:
Does anyone have a stream they're willing to share?

This one is pretty nice..

Post subject: Re: Clusterfuck-a-doge-a
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:00 am 

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/106 ... ts/3508885

I'll put this here too... watching the 1995 Winston 500.

Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:59 pm 

Yeah it's a shame that happened, that was going to be one hell of a race! I wish IndyCar would go back there now with the new car.

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:10 pm 

I'll never get why everyone roots for NASCAR to fail, or to have some shitty outcome that makes the sport look like a joke. Then you don't understand evolution... The fans of the 60s said what the fuck is this cubic inch displacement limit, why are we banning the Hemi? Fuck NASCAR I hope it fails. ...

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:40 pm 

I remember when she ran ARCA Daytona for the first time and every interview she kept repeating the basic fundamentals of stock car racing the way her crew chief explained them to her. Yes Danica we all know how stock cars work at Daytona, you don't. But I guess in fairness she really had no idea wha...

Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 pm 

Jeff Gordon should be cashing the check in Phoenix, but he still could at Homestead even with the Chase. 144 points left on the table, only these guys would have a shot at the title anyways.. Ironically most still do aside from Junior. 1) #24-Jeff Gordon(C1), 1159 2) #22-Joey Logano(C3), 1117, -42 3...

Posted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 pm 

Man if there ever was a badass team in nascar.. SHR has it covered, killing drivers, beating women, instigating fights, and posing scantily clad for your sponsor!
Page 2 of 4 [ Search found 78 matches ]