TBK-Light.com

Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 9:28 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found more than 1251 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 am 

No one was particularly awful today, so it'll have to go to Kobayashi (and Sauber) for being horribly mediocre from a promising position.

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 am 

Didn't miss Brundle at all in that race, Edwards & DC did a pretty stellar job

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm 

:lol: Now THAT I'd pay to see.

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:59 pm 

I hope the race will not look like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUsltuNO ... age#t=107s

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am 

In homage to Vettel's comments last time, can we rename this 'Cucumber of the Race'?

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:41 pm 

codename_47 wrote:
There's no chance of a "Belgian spring"

It has been bloody cold for weeks indeed

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:25 pm 

anyone else thought Kimi got a preferential treatment by the FIA yesterday? Clearly some other drivers would have been penalised if they were released in the path of another car. They were mentioning on Sky that it was considered acceptable this weekend because the pit lane was wider, and there was...

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:44 pm 

Yes freak accidents do occur but they are just that. Freak. Which means infrequent. Everyone is over analysing what happened. Using that logic let's speculate about how lucky Mark Webber was not to flip over, do cartwheels and get collected by every car following him when he got brief air during the...

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:15 pm 

Just watched the BBC broadcast as i was working on sunday and that was a great race like i was expecting cause i usually really like the Chinese grand prix. Also the first full race i saw with Ben Edwards as commentator and he owns.

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:36 am 

That's because this isn't Webber in Le Mans

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:16 am 

kals wrote:
Fabs wrote:
Looking like a fun weekend ahead

Well they say that drivers these days are the "Playstation Generation", so in preparation for this weekend they've all been playing Call of Duty.

Predictions for a boring dry race

with a slight chance of murder

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 am 

Maybe they should all sleep in the tower in order to avoid travel to Manama.

Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:24 pm 

Anyone who posts "/thread" shouldn't be allowed to vote or given a temporary ban for trolling.

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 pm 

There is a tunnel at Bahrain, I saw it going under the circuit around turn 7.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:03 pm 

phil1993 wrote:
Fergie wrote:
Jesus, Sky showed just how close Lewis got to the barrier with Rosberg.

That's an 'I've just been shafted by something that isn't my fault and I'm fucking well coming through' Lewis Hamilton in the car at that point

It's the thing we all love about Hamilton, lol.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:10 pm 

Apparently the pensioner and the woman are not happy with the tyres.

Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm 

Just saw Webber's post-race interview - critical of the race taking place! A meeting was held during the Chinese GP weekend with the drivers and it was reported that none of the drivers were against the race. If the spokesperson of the GPDA doesn't say anything until after the race is run, then wha...

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm 

So I wasn't far off with this then? This entire week I've been thinking about the Top Gear Middle Eastern Xmas Special when the presenters are dumped in a "war zone", prepared with flack jackets and fear, yet after driving around for a couple of days realise that the place is far safer and...

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 pm 

Just finished watching the race a while ago, and I downloaded sky coverage, I usually get the BBC's, gotta say that the commentry team isn't as good as the BBC's, I like Crofty doing FP last year and Martin doing the races, but together they don't really work that well imo, Crofty kept making so ma...

Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:56 pm 

And another journalist comes out with an alternative viewpoint to the Fleet Street tabloid reporting... This morning I read a report from a supposedly respectable international newsagency which was giving details of the riots in Bahrain. It spoke of “dozens of armoured vehicles” being deployed on th...
Page 5 of 63 [ Search found more than 1251 matches ]