Motorsport videos and chat.
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Search found 254 matches

Jump to forum   Jump to topic

Posted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:59 pm 

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:47 am 

I'm a really big fan of the Delta Wing. It's radical and the times have been encouraging so far. At first everyone was laughing with it, but now it might be something to look out for in the future. Best of luck to them :)

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 pm 

the results of Canada are here :thumbsup:

Lucasjeha copied my predictions :x :p

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 pm 

what was dull about Canada? It was a proper race without the safety car having to take care of the artificial spectacle we have come used to.

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:25 pm 

please only include drivers in the next farce poll.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:33 pm 

Schumifan wrote:

He made a noise which sounded like DC had just struck him firmly in the love spuds.

along the lines of Pedro and Fermani2? :o

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 am 

This sounds very much like the cars anti stall system engaged at the end of the run. Inexperienced drivers having their first runs in a F1 car can be caught out by this. As they slow to stop the car or make a low speed turn (for example into a garage) they lift off the throttle and let the revs dro...

Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:20 pm 

I didn't know they were a couple.

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:08 am 

I don't have enough knowledge about SkySports F1 coverage, but came accross this in my autosport magazine.

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm 

hoping for a dry race tomorrow. I don't want a safety car start, nor do I want cars trailing the safety cars on extreme wets while it's nearly slick conditions.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:33 pm 

that's a great photo. Looks like it's photoshopped, but it's not. Awesome!

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:17 am 

Red Bull confirms Mark Webber for 2013 Red Bull has confirmed Mark Webber will be staying with the team for 2013, ending speculation about his future. Webber said in a statement: “I’ve been with Red Bull Racing since 2007 and have achieved nine grand prix wins during that time. I’m high on confiden...

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:18 am 

new Hockenheim is just so featureless. You could say that at least they kept the stadium section which makes up for it, but that's untrue. Now they fly through it with high downforce cars while in the past they would snake their way around it, often power sliding. Because there is really no characte...

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 pm 

good news from the Motherland: Russia's GP circuit construction is on schedule, according to organisers By Pablo Elizalde Wednesday, July 18th 2012, 08:12 GMT The construction of the circuit that is set to host the inaugural Russian Grand Prix is on schedule, according to organisers, who have reveal...

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:16 pm 

Oh look, people complaining about DRS again. Now there's something original. shut up kals, they have put it on the only place on the circuit where it was not needed, after the race this topic will be one big complain about DRS making it too easy. And everyone will be right. and when it doesn't deli...

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:47 pm 

McLaren brings updates

Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm 

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:59 pm 

Massa was horrible again today. Not only was he horribly slow, he nearly took his teammate out as well at a crucial stage.

His position is becoming untenable.

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 pm 

brilliant picture HSHman, thank you

Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 pm 

great analysis by Mika.

Page 2 of 13 [ Search found 254 matches ]